Reviews for Breakaway
ME WANT COOKIE!
update soon
OH AND ME WANT COOKIE!
CactusJuiceLoopy chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
You never notice an awesome pairing until somebody slaps you in the face and points at the fan-fic for it. Ahh, the random pairings you see that would probably work out so well.
Naturepower chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Hi what do u mean for adoption? For the story or giving away
Graceful Petals chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
*jaw hanging open, not breathing*

2 seconds lster . . .

WHAT?

Mom burst in my room, "whats wrong?"

me: uhhhhhhhhhhh
megan guess chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
i hope palladium and floria will be togather
AmeeraSakura chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Ooo, I like this new pairing~ Flora OOC is always something to look forward to. I'd like to see a little more of a bond growing between Palladium and Flora. This was awesome. Updates would be even better :D
She-Wolf 484 chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
I love it, I had never thought of Flora/Palladium paring, but I like, I'm going to that as one of my favorite pair on my list. Since this is a Flora/Palladium pairing, are more moments between them.

Please update soon, I like this one. THIS ROCKS!
Lucyole chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
i like it, this is my favourite pairing from winx Club

you are very good, please writing more about it
Kay44 chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
I like it so far, but Flora have never swore, she is usually gentle but I guess after dump from her dump made her make that. I have never thought of the pairing Flora/Palladium. Are you going to more Flora & Palladium moments in the chapter?

Please more updates
Principessa chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
Hey!

very good story!

i like the pairing!

why dont you write more?

its very good .. oh i have said it again..

sry..

please!

Principessa..
Stills and Photographs chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
Palladium is coming to Flora in her dreams? Hm.

I think you could do with a beta reader - if you think that the style is confusing, they could help you clear it up. Otherwise I like where this is going and I'd like to see more. Work a bit on making things flow a bit better, though - pick a POV and stick with it. If you want to jump around, use the third person, things just work a little bit better that way. Update soon!
Stills and Photographs chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
It was very OoC, from what we've seen of Flora. But in actuality, it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for because they are the ones that flip batshit when the straw finally breaks the camel's back. Only the bit about using the word "fuck" directly to a teacher was really unbelievable. Good start.
Msz.Fanficlover chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
hm. different. I love it this. Keep writing
RyutaiMeister chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
WhoopWhoop2Flora *Shakes head* Cookies r bad 4 u XD... and i agree with u there, what hav u got against Helia?
SyireeneTheEvilGurlGenuz chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
hehe funny! i like it please update!