Reviews for 2012
Fr0stsamurai chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
"Paris, London, Sweden, Moscow and other majors cities of Europe."

DO YOU EVEN GEOGRAPHY
Sachmis chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Yeah, you need to know something. A) That's not when historians say the Maya collapsed as a civilization, rather sometime in the 1800s, because we were there. B) the Maya believed that in 2012, you threw away your old calander, and bought a new one. That's all it was.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 15 . 10/23/2009
The ending was unexpected. Forget my last comment im my last review.
trancedancenarutard chapter 15 . 10/21/2009
Whoa! What a story! Well, the ending is pretty interesting.
Recursive Sweatpants chapter 15 . 10/18/2009
The beginning was very promising but the sudden crossovers with all of the different Cartoon Network shows pretty much ruined the story.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Good story, Eds and destruction of the world, the characters act like were in the original, but there is some details that are not explained, like how did Grim get so clueless about 2012? I'm looking forward for new chapters.
tibbykitty chapter 13 . 10/16/2009
awesome job!

i can't wait to see more

Btw when r the characters from dexter's lab comin in?
That Engineer chapter 13 . 10/16/2009
The great flood AH!

Keep updating_
That Engineer chapter 12 . 10/13/2009
WHAT THE(BEP) well nazz and kevin managed to get out of L.A. but REALLY THOUGH AN AIRCRAFT CARRIER THOUGH? I REALLY LIKE THOSE SHIPS MAN!
Reborn Warrior chapter 12 . 10/13/2009
Didnt see that cmoe.

is this going to be like the movie "2012"?

9/10

I would have given a 10 but as trancedancenarutard said quote "Mandy doesn't have the same can make his scythe appear out of thin air, Billy's IQ is probably too low to comprehend "crush" or "love," and Mandy is too cruel for anything to happen"
trancedancenarutard chapter 11 . 9/28/2009
So far, the story is alright, but Mandy doesn't have the same personality. I mean, I understand fear, but Grim can make his scythe appear out of thin air, Billy's IQ is probably too low to comprehend "crush" or "love," Mandy is too cruel for anything to happen, and she would suggest jumping out of the RV or so because her IQ is too high (lol I just mean that she is so smart she could take over the world and it happened in an episode too). In Ed Edd'n Eddy, what happened to that army guy? Also, will you show some dialogue with characters from Kids Next Door or not?
Eddy Koopa chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I really like this story but could you add Courage the Cowardly Dog in it too? Again, this story is good.
That Engineer chapter 11 . 9/27/2009
Too bad billy and Mandy couldn't live long enough. But still the ratings on this story are through the roof. So much action, so much horror, so much disaster! Keep updating, this is a great story!
Reborn Warrior chapter 10 . 9/23/2009
O.O

10/10

now back to Billy!
Reborn Warrior chapter 9 . 9/21/2009
I hope Billy can stay alive.

10/10