Reviews for But Love Is Blind and Lovers Cannot See
Larkawolfgirl chapter 1 . 3/11
That was beautiful. I like how you made it unclear whether Akihiko knew Hiroki loved him or not, but then made it clear when he asked if he did. That really pushed the fact that Akihiko is self-centered. I absolutely love how you had Nowaki say that he had been selfish in the way he confessed to Hiroki. Whereas Nowaki only does what he thinks will please Hiroki, Akihiko only cares about what makes himself happy. God, I love Nowaki so much :D
Hina chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Wow... Just wow
Inky-Shadow chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Wow, it's not often you find a fanfiction that is an example of good literature, but there you go. Nice job!
Elegant-Chaos chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
/And I knew with certainty that it wouldn't happen, because Akihiko was in love, deeply and desperately, and it wasn't with me./

/He did make me feel better. He made me feel wonderful. But he also made me want to punch him. Why must you give me a taste of what I can never have? Why must you be so cruel by being so kind?/

/But I was a virgin. This was all new. This was Akihiko, this was love, the emotional core of my life contained in this gorgeous body./

/I kissed the back of his neck above the shirt collar; the tip of my tongue writing invisible characters on his skin. I love you, they said in silent language. I want you, I want you, I want you./

/But I would never have dared say it, and what it all boiled down to in the end was "love me, Akihiko. Love me, love me, love me"./

/His hand was warm, and it knew me. /

I absolutely LOVED these lines. They are so powerfully written and really tear at your heart. I've had this fiction faved for a while and couldn't remember leaving a review. I wanted to read it again anyway because it's fabulous and decided to leave one now.

I love how in your writing (especially in this first person fic) you find a way to help us really identify with the character. You really feel for them and almost sink into their skin and their life with all it's problematic heartbreaks and the joy of finding love.

I enjoyed your descriptions and the way you portrayed Hiroki, Akihiko and Nowaki. You did very, VERY well with them.

I will definitely be reading this again because I enjoyed it immensely. It really spoke to me.

-EC
Tainted-reflection-126 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Beautiful, just beautiful.

I loved how you described everything. Akihiko, Hiroki, and Nowaki.

It was perfect. Thank you for writing this.
amberraven chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Hiroki's experience never fails to pinch my heart. I like how you wrote this. It makes sense why Nowaki is the one for Hiroki.
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
only 12 reviews? this is so unfair. this is one of the most brilliant, most thought-provoking, introspective, heartbreakingly romantic approach to the series that I've ever read. The characterization you did is pure amazing. It's so beautiful. I love the way you captured tragedy, beauty and hope at the same time. This is so strong. I love every word. -hugs tight- you're truly an amazing writer.
tuffcookie1877 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This is so well written. Clearly talented writer.
seiyalovesodango09 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This is well written and I really enjoyed it :)
x chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
gosh, this is so beautiful! the way you compare akihiko and nowaki in hiroki's mind is AWESOME! beautiful. beautiful. there's no other word to describe it. WOW!
deedeeroki chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
heyy~

you're a really great writer~~

love the way you wrote this 3!
mrbadman chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Just logged in to say that I love this story to bits. I originally read it at lj, glad to have found it here too, so I can leave a review.

You deserve it. :D
Spazz chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Omg that was beautifull!

I really loved it anazing work
yukimondesu chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I have to say this one of the best BL fanfics I've ever read. I really enjoyed the fact that it was such a great read without becoming a load of smutty drabble. I also thought the dialogue was very good and kept me interested and I felt like I could imagine the characters personalities perfectly from your representation. I haven't yet watched or read junjo romantica but after reading this story I've become more excited about buying the series :)
Charity322 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I love this one. Akihiko and Hiroki's relationship has always been fascinating, and it never really had a working out in the manga/anime.

And the comparisons with Nowaki were interesting too, and why Nowaki was the right person. 3