Reviews for Blind Faith
iz didn't do it chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
GAH!

I loved it!

It reminded me once again why I love the whole Brotherhood universe.

You did an wonderful job, as always. Congratulations
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
hey bb,

this is brilliant! I love stories that involve the boys being heroic and saving John and this totally lived up to that!
Lilly B chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
sorry it took me so long to read and review...real life has been a killer lately. anyway, chapters 5 and 6 of the story were great...i was on the edge of my seat during john's rescue and i'm really glad you ended the story the way you did...i think it was good for john to feel what he felt for caleb, and it's great the caleb got better from his ordeal. great job on the story!
rog457 chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
I just finished reading the entire story so didn't review each chapter.

I'm always happy when I find a new Brotherhood story, as much as I like canon The Brotherhood is just so special, especially since this is set at a time when John and Pastor Jim are still alive, I really miss them.

hurt/guilty/angstyCaleb is one of my favorites, and no one is better at that, well maybe Dean is just a little bit better at guilt and angst and we all know Dean is always "fine".

Love the fact that Father Brown was actually Doc Benton, great ending.

Looking forward to your next story.
lovinandrew chapter 6 . 1/25/2010
whoops sorry lol I'd thought I'd already reviewed lol. You know how i feel but its always nice to have it reviewed.

As you know awesome! Could of killed Sam when he left Caleb, then giggled at the thought of Caleb wandering around bumping into trees lol ( yeah i know cruel hehe ) Then Sam trying to save his father and being captured was not good lol.

The look in John's eyes and the desperation at not wanting his youngest to see him killed like that was heart as the knife came down and he closed the eyes i really enjoyed how you slowed it down for John until Sam's voice broke through the fog in his mind. The fight scene was good and i loved Dean's single mindedness to save his father at any cost.

Love the idea how you got Caleb to see again lol And the talk between John and Caleb was so well done. Those last words of John 'Doc Benton, I know who you are and I am coming for you…'deliciously sent chills up my spine lol. And it does beg for a sequel lol.

Thank you for giving me a one of the best John stories i have read. It had everything in it :)it was a joy to read, but then anything you write i love lol

Mum 0x0x0
alwaysateen chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
Good chapter.

I'm so glad John was finally rescued and reassured Caleb was alive. Now I'm curious to know how Caleb gonna find his sight back...
Nana56 chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
Great finish, sweetie! Thrilled with the way you gave Caleb the inkling that his blindness might not actually be permanent...the camera flash. Brilliant thinking. :D

Nice to have everything back to normal at the end, too...with a hint of who that bad guy was. Gave me the chills. *shudder* Ugh!

I'm also glad that Tony gave up on hunting and tried to go back to a 'normal' life. Don't know how anyone could knowing what's out there.

Great job! Loved it! :)
ephiny63 chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
and another epic comes to an end! SIGH

Loved it honey, both of the last chapters were balanced and yet so suspenseful it was awesome. I'm so glad that you decided to post the two together.

Cya tomorrow

lots of love and hugs Shelley
KatieLB chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
holy crap! That last line gave me goosebumps! Shivers right down my spine! I loved John and Caleb's talk! Great job with this story and I can't wait for the next one! take care m
KatieLB chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
oh shucks we get two chapters instead of one... my hearts broken LOL

I saw that you updated when i got up this morning but i had to wait till i got done at work to enjoy it! Great job on this chapter and well worth the wait... little worried about Caleb but im racing to the next chapter to see how they fix him! Great job T!
Anne1013 chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
Thank you for the story. Don't feel bad about the updates. You gave me something to read on the last day of the hiatus. New episode tomorrow. Yeah!

The Brotherhood may not show a lot of emotion but they do quilt very well. Caleb feeling guilty about John, about Jim (with regards to Tony). John feeling guilty about Caleb. But they always have each others backs.

I thought maybe that this was the reason that Dean had gotten his GED instead of graduating. (The paper he was supposed to be writing)Saving his father and Caleb would always come first.

I look forward to your story with Gaelicspirit.

Anne
anjali23sk chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
Oh..WOW! wht a great fic! luved it! r u gonna do a sequel? cuz i wld tottaly read it! its really good.
PADavis chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
Nice way to wrap this up. Hope your mom loved all the hurt John!

And exciting news about a fic with Gaelic - can't wait.

Phoebe
Angelustatt chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Yes, I suck, because this is so damn late. But man, there is just so much I love about this chapter. The John hurt is always good. But what really stands out for me? Is the exchange between Caleb and Dean. The way Caleb explains how it is for him to be blind...it was just brillant.

And then the gesture in the car from Sam with the coffee. It was a perfect example of the difference in the boys. Dean being frustrated, trying to understand, trying to get Caleb to believe it'll be okay...but he's all pent up inside with John missing. And then you have Sam who seems calmer...because it's his nature to be that little more level and cool. You showed that duality between them to perfection...

And that? Is exactly why I love you as a writer...cause you get them. *HUGS*
Lilly B chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
sorry it took me so long to read and review...life has been crazy lately! anyway, great chapter! i feel so bad for john, and i hope that the boys get there in time so that he doesn't have to go through any more stuff. i also feel bad for caleb too...

i can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!