Reviews for Blood and Water
nikki chapter 12 . 10/10/2010
hi!

when will the sequel come out?

x
Aria DeLoncray chapter 12 . 10/8/2010
I loved this story! I think Andie's my favorite OC. I really want the sequel to have Dean. That's why I read the story in the first place.
gosteadyonme chapter 12 . 10/6/2010
I love this story! (:

It's well written & original!

PERFECT.
nikki chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
I want more!

:-) sorry, i felt like stalking...

xx
nikki chapter 12 . 9/16/2010
I really really really liked this story!

I can't wait for the sequel! will it include Chase? I guess i'll just have to wait and see, right? anyways, hope to hear from you soon! x
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 9/16/2010
I'm really curious about what she wrote if it got the Sons' behavior to make a 180.

Thanks for the shout out.

I'm torn but I would like Dean to have a 'major role' in the sequel otherwise it's kind of a AU Covenant instead of a crossover (even if you add snippets here and there, you know?)

I can't wait for the sequel!
always-my-raggedy-doctor chapter 11 . 9/7/2010
AWESOME chapter!

xoxo

Love

Natalie Xx.
nikki chapter 11 . 9/7/2010
love it love it love it!

I really like this ending, seriously

but you have to continue with part two soon! Ok?

oh and I would like the letter to be this 'epilogue' thing, it makes more sense i think...

anyways, it's your choice

I hope to read more soon!

xoxo
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 9/7/2010
Love Dean's protective nature towards Andie when he found out her deal with John.

Dean's show of emotion towards Andie, LOVE it! "...I'm looking out for you." (Awwww!)

Andie & John's banters are amusing. Looks like she could fit right in.

'Comforting Dean' with the hugs and hand holding with Andie is so cute!

I thought Andie wouldn't actually say goodbye to the Sons but I guess it would make it harder for her to leave afterwards then.

How are you not so certain in the sequel that Dean makes an appearance? (from your a/n at the end)? Just wondering.

For the epilogue, maybe you could have the Sons' reaction to Andie's 'disappearance' have them read the letter BUT not let us the readers know what's in it that way you still can use you sequel idea when it comes to the letter.

Fantastic story!

Can't wait for the sequel!
Beccatdemon13 chapter 11 . 9/7/2010
I really liked this chapter. And I think it ends part one perfectly. I think reading snippets of the letter in the next part would be awesome. As would flashing between Ipswich and wherever Andie and the Winchesters are. I hope that everyone will be in the second part. The Winchesters, Andie, the Sons, Chase, Sarah, and Kate.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 11 . 9/7/2010
don't take so long tis time

cliffes drive me nuts
nikki chapter 11 . 9/5/2010
soo?

a couple of weeks have past ;)

time for an update!

how is everyone going to react?

x
Elm Treigh chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
When I first found this story & began to read it, I was a little confused. I wasn't sure how Dean could be a Junior in high school until I realized that the fic was kind of a pre-series of the show & th film. Which means that this fic is totally awesome & i'm loving your portrayal of Papa Winchester, Sam, & Dean. And after figurring it all out the fact that Andie made that deal w/Papa Winchester, if you write a sequel & it's one that somewhat follows the movie (still pre-series to the show, obviously) then Andie will know how to kick Chase's a**! Okay, I SO need an update soon! Please?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
Can't wait!
ShadowNymph92 chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
Pleeeeeeeease update! Seriously leaving us hanging like that is just cruel! Its been forever since you updated. Have mercy! I need another fix!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »