Reviews for Save My Day
stardawn121 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I think this is Great!
Sometimes I read,or I just go on the computer and read sonamy stories like this lol
le.pechi chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
When I wake up, I realize that they're just dreams (especially 'cause I'm never even near home, so how could I end there?)
and sometimes they're visions of the future. the future is unpredictable, so we have to deal with it the way it is.
I learn a lot from myself. If ya give time to yourself to just think, you can learn too.
Mijumaruwott chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This fanfic needs to be rated A for too much awesomeness.
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Very well written and a very good story overall.

Sword: Yeah! And I deal with nightmares by giving them to Pen.

Pen: And I destroy said nightmares with my intellect.
Ciella chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I think my favorite aspect of this story was the friendship- inanimate or no, I think it's a fair word- Sonic has with his guitar. It was fitting of him in a way, something bright and high energy.

What detracted from the guitar was that awful song! It sounded like the stuff you hear in the openings of Cartoon Network shows! I would suggest ripping it out heartily; leaving it at "this song was about Amy Rose" would have been plenty for this reviewer.

I understand that Sonic's been through a change of heart, and that he's desperate, but I think you laid on Amy's description a wee bit thick: "gorgeous", "glorious", and "loving" tend to be a bit too obvious.

Amy had a nightmare? I'm done. This story could use some drastic revamping.

-Ciella
SonicIsAwesome chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Very good SonAmy! Sonic without an appetite? THATS UNHEARD OF! XD Anyways i like how amy keeps making sonic feel better when she touches him! 8D good job!
Infinity-formlesstree4 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Aww...sweet! So cute! I could never pull off a freakin K rated Fanfic...I'm to loose on the words and yeah..

As for my nightmares, well, I just roll over and go back to bed, unless its really bad, which I just don't sleep for a few days :P

Keep it up..and I lost my Halloween Story in my Harddrive Format :(