Reviews for And Nigh The End It Cometh
ccase13 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
This AU turned out almost as bad as the one where the Croatoan virus got most of the world.
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
I feel so sorry for Sammy in this one...you can just sene the need for his brother, but yet he is too asgamed of what he done to even look Dean or Bobby in the eyes..Sammy thinks he has to suffer alone.

The perfect ending to another wonderful story my friend!
darksupernatural chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
I love this story. I don't have to tell you that. I'm just sorry it didn't get the response it so deserves. It's powerful, coming from Dean's POV like it does, crawling inside his mind perfectly. I know you're not happy with it, but please know it's one of my faves of your hard work.

Love ya.

Kris.
supernatfem76 chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
I liked how you had Sam waging an inner battle with Lucifer. Great job describing Sam's condition after that fight. Poor Sammy!
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
aw that is so sad and so sweet.
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
Wow, I don't know what to say. You blew me out of my shoes with this one. How powerfull, Sam fought the devil and gave Dean enough time to set the hexbombs off. Brotherly love wins, even against the devil. It was heartbreaking though to listen to Dean describe the physical state his little brother was in, which was really only a reflection of his mental state. Hopeless it seemed, even to Dean and yet, with Bobby at his back, he knows he can get his brother back. Really a wow story. Hugs, Vonnie
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
great
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Pretty awesome and pretty dark. I wonder what's going to happen next. In the end, will Dean have to kill Sam? Hope you will update soon.
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
HOLY CRAP! Your description was so powerful here. Awesome, sis. I can't believe how the chapter sucked me in. It was over before I noticed and I had to go back and read again. Wonderful work!

Kris.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
great.
supernatfem76 chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Excellent word choice used to show the contrast between Sam and Sam after being possessed by Lucifer. I also loved your word choice for the broken stained glass. Great update! I can't wait to read more.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Oh wow Gill, totally heartbreaking to know that Lucifer has possessed Sammy and that even Dean can't reach him right now. And Dean, what just happened to him? And will it be enough to bring Sammy out? Can't wait to find out!
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I liked the first chapter of your take on what you think might happen in Season 5. It was very descriptive and I liked that you chose to tell it from Dean's perspective. I can't wait to read more.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Wow, I sure hope you are wrong, because I don't think I could deal with this. That's the one thing worse than what happened last season. But your story started out great anyway. Hugs, Vonnie
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
All I can say is that I hope and pray things don't end up this way. I want the brothers together and fighting evil, noty Lucifer uing Sammy as a meat suit! We deserve our brothers back!