Reviews for Sadistic Desires
ToruKun1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Aw man, a lot of internalized misogyny here! Mickie's some gold-digging bitch, Kelly-Squared suffered a horrible death (and I don't even LIKE K-2!) and there was NO BUTTSECKS!

Please, please, PLEAAAASE finish this~! DX
UnconditionalxLove chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Are you ever going to finish this? or even continue this? I'd love to see them kidnap Adam..
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I hope you contiue.
Rainbow Penguinz chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Awesome! You've gotta finish it! Finish it or I will explode! AH! Pwese? :3
Swallows a lot chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
*prods* Write moar damn you, this has gots to be one of the greatest first chapters/ideas since sliced bread, bare with me I know sliced bread isn't a story, well maybe.
AgentMaryland93 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Please continue! I love Psycho Hardy's! They're awesome!
WraithRaider chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Hoping to see a new chapter of this very soon. I like psycho Hardys and can't wait to see what they do to poor Randy and Adam.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Oh I can't wait to read this one. It is going to be great I just know it. Looking forward to reading more, can't wait!
Chisato-chan chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I love! Another wonderful story! Just one thing: why is Kelly dead? I really HATE this girl and she does'nt suffer enough! No I'm not cruel, I just hate Kelly XD!

Hope the next chapter will comme soon
sunligh584 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
You are a genius, I love this story with and evil physco Matt and Jeff. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. :)
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Perfection! Psycho Hardys is where it's at. Jeff childish, Matt all serious and probably the more psychotic in his own way... I've been planning a psycho Hardy story too, and you beat me to it! Awesome!

Bottom Addy is a good kind of Addy. And we all need a little horror in our lives. Me, I'm going to see H2 soon, so I get a lot, thanks to you!
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
hehehe LOVE IT!
Dark Fae Angel chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
*Bows* Oh My Fucking God Terrah you never disapoint! I love the denial from Randy about his feeling for the ever adorable Addy. (Heh Barbie Addy and his acsessories) And since so far he hasn't been a complete ass, I'll admit I'm kinda liking Randy in this fic. Having him divorced from Mickie's kinda funny though, there's one wierd couple if there ever was one. Daw poor Kelly...oh well. Joy psychotic Hardys! Oh how I've missed them. Only Jeff would want to kill somebody with a potato masher...Loves Ya!

P.S. I love the Halloween season. The candy, the costumes, the constant play of horror movies. Not to mention Rob's sequel comming out on Friday! *Squeal!*
Always Straightedge and proud chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Because Kelly is torture worthy oh and her real name thanks to wikipedia is Barbara Jean " Barbie " Blank. which my guess is that she hates for people to call her barbara jean all the time.
Kermit The Yoda chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I loved it. The summary captured my interest immediatly. I love stories like this. I guess I have a dark, sick and twisted mind as well. :-) Update soon!

oh, and yeah Kelly Kelly's real name is Barbara (barbie) Blank. Poor girl.