Reviews for Living Life
Guest chapter 21 . 6/7/2014
Is it wrong that I still hate Jacob? I would not have taken him back. Then again Bella was stupid for hooking up with him in the first place when she knew he could imprint at any time.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/22/2014
Honestly... I did not like it. Bella was too bitchy. Then Jacob imprints and doesn't even try to fight it?! IDK. Not my thing I guess.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
It was the other way around when my mom was in labor with me.
The doctors were telling her to STOP pushing because of how fast I was coming out!
She ignored them, of course!
snow eopard chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
oh my gosh i love this
francis17pr chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
No matter that they ended together , I'm still crying so hard . That was really sad.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/30/2013
seriously! that is just messed up!
Sapphire chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
I love that the name is totally original.
rasheedah2907 chapter 21 . 5/29/2012
I love ur story. U even made me cry! Well done.
amisam47 chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
I didn't think anyone had the balls to do that. So I'm excited this story exists. Even if I'm a staunch believer that Jacob only imprinted on Renessmee because she's Bella's daughter and would not have if Edward and Bella did not have a child
Kissme123 chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
jharv241 chapter 20 . 1/21/2012
Oh yeah it would have definitely been some problems if you would have went with that ending! Love the chapter though. The only problem I have is telling Charlie that Jake is back in her life. I think they should just let Charlie know what's going on.
jharv241 chapter 19 . 1/21/2012
Okay earlier it was mentioned that Jake haven't slept with Natalie. So after a year I guess all bets were off. I guess I will have to find out. Loved the way Bella broke it down to Edward about her not choosing his proposal.
jharv241 chapter 15 . 1/21/2012
Awesome chapter! I thought you did an excellent job on the delivery.
jharv241 chapter 14 . 1/21/2012
Another excellent chapter! Bella going off on people true to form!
jharv241 chapter 13 . 1/21/2012