Reviews for Living Life
sarahmicaela88 chapter 18 . 10/21/2016
Nope I take it back ur more than fucked I read a story a few months back that I thought was epitome of evil of a pairing between Jake and Bea but this one takes the fucking cake. U delibritaley made Jake be with someone for a year and leave Bea. Wow who fucked u over in ur life that made u wanna hurt Bea and her baby like this.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 16 . 10/21/2016
No offense seriously I dont wanna disrespect at all but this is without a doubt the most fucked and sadistic stories that I've ever read. Seriously so beyond cruel.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 14 . 10/21/2016
Oh boy. In my experience if a woman is like Bea during their pregnancy there are one of two things that happen afterwards.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 9 . 10/21/2016
Ok Bea only wanting the baby as a way to keep Jake around concerns me. That seems kinda dishonest.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 8 . 10/21/2016
Again why is this story rated M?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
Why is this story rated M?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 6 . 10/21/2016
Isnt it the girl that usually calms down the freaked out bf in these situations. Its backwards here.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 5 . 10/21/2016
Ok they slept together? When in the hell did that happen?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
The poor child always is.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/29/2016
I wonder how long Bella and Jacob waited to have Benjamin...also the epilogue was vague if your gonna jump 20years you need to add details about the children but I loved that they had more children and that Eden got married. I can't believe Leah got her own happy ending!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/29/2016
I wanna know if any of their children are werewolves since they're half
Cyclax chapter 21 . 5/25/2016
I can't really imagine Jacob leaving Bella for another woman, imprint or no. Just feels wrong to me, and Jake and Bells seems pretty OOC, like they are... weaker. But other than that, I liked your writing a lot. Never stop writing! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 6/7/2014
Is it wrong that I still hate Jacob? I would not have taken him back. Then again Bella was stupid for hooking up with him in the first place when she knew he could imprint at any time.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/22/2014
Honestly... I did not like it. Bella was too bitchy. Then Jacob imprints and doesn't even try to fight it?! IDK. Not my thing I guess.
Child of Dreams chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
(snickers)
It was the other way around when my mom was in labor with me.
The doctors were telling her to STOP pushing because of how fast I was coming out!
She ignored them, of course!