Reviews for A Future Awry
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
I agree with Spike. Figures.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
this story is pure gold!
ChillPillBerry chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
I'm eager for more. This story needs exploring :)
Jane chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Great fic, some really amusing moments. A ray of hope at the end.
Lakitalover chapter 10 . 11/18/2011
Aww. What a sweet ending. I wasn't sure I could like a fic about the cast of Buffy on talk shows, but it actually works really well. It was bloody hilarious at first, and then beautifully dramatic. Great job.
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
I read the summary and thought "I don't think this is is the story for me..." I was wrong. It was amazing. Hilarious with a beautiful ending. I loved it.
GallifreyanVampireSlayer chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
glad you used the song please dont leave me! i think it describes spike and buffy perfectly.
Mythal Rising chapter 10 . 3/14/2010
I liked it, though I don't think you should have a sequel - maybe a oneshot to show what happens next, but not a full blown multi-chapter sequel. I think you left it off at a great place, and a sequel might do more harm then good.

Graet job at capturing everyone's emotions and all that. Keep up the good work.
jay chapter 10 . 2/4/2010
aww thats nice. i wish there was an epilogue though. great work.
Jayceee chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
Woww;

This fanfic was amazing .

There is absoluetley no other way to describe it (:
Brunettepet chapter 10 . 12/13/2009
That was a fitting ending for this story. It's not all roses and puppies, there's a long unlife to slog through for this couple. Now they have one another to fend off the loneliness. I'm sure they'll find their way in the world together.

Thanks for wrapping this up. It was a pleasure to read.
cordykitten chapter 10 . 12/13/2009
Oh, it's already the last chapter.

Sad to see it go (I wouldn't mind to read the sequel if you'd ever wrote it).

But good to see it end with a happy end.
Anigen chapter 9 . 11/25/2009
aw bad romance was sweet, can't wait to read more
cordykitten chapter 9 . 11/20/2009
I had hoped that it was Spike that 'saved' her from herself this time. Maybe having him there now will help her to control the blood lust.
cordykitten chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
Ah... Buffy is indeed not as strong as she thought. Spike had at last the chip holding him back. Buffy has to relearn to fight the blood lust again.