Reviews for High Anxiety Outtakes and Extras
MoCullen chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
That was so F'ed up! I think that if this had really happened it would have been the beginning of the end. I don't think they would survive this.
k.lutz17 chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
i agree that some parts of this chapter made me cringe, but most of the time i was cracking up laughing. :D nicely written too
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
So cute! I love this! :)
tcrew chapter 9 . 10/3/2011
Wow... They did it. Ouch. lol
deesirius chapter 9 . 9/15/2011
WOW.

I CANT EVEN THINK RIGHT NOW.

You have no idea how long Ive been wanting to read this ...
OcSickGirl chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Great pov from Jasper.
OcSickGirl chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Safe sex animals...lol. Font worry Carlisle...you might be clueless but your still a DILF!
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
That was a great outtake! My husband would love nothing more than for my son to be pitcher. :)
angela12665 chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
That was the grossest, most disturbingly funny thing I've ever read! Thanks for the literal out loud laughter! That was awesome.
dirtycheekymonkeys chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
oh my, very nicely done

poor edward, see what you can do when you set your mind to it
HollBeth chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Sad it was the beginning of the end, but that was hot and sort of cute there at the end!
HollBeth chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
Oh, wow. What if, indeed...I'm so effing relieved this is NOT how it went. Jasper wasn't my fave in HA to begin with, but it's hard to imagine he could be this cold and heartless...and as much as Bella wanted to please, she really just wanted Edward more. I can't see any scenario where she'd hand her v-card to the brother of the one she wants. And Edward? I imagine he'd have actually broken some of Jasper's bones before letting him actually touch, regardless of what a turn on it could be.

This was certainly an interesting departure to imagine, I guess, but it makes me shudder to even imagine they three would allow such darkness to take them and allow this. Wow...

beanothercullen chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
THIS WAS SO FUNNY! lol I kinda forgot about this little outtake, glad I saved it. Thanks grossly funny, but funny just the same. I really miss these two. thanks again.
hiimisa chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
I honestly though that Edward would've stopped it.. that was.. well at first it was kinda hot, but then.. wow. that was definitely kinda disturbing O.O

but well written nonetheless
anon-here chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
wow, that was kinda intense.. it's crazy to see all that pent up anger come out of Bella, really different than how she was in the original. but it was really well written.

and I am definitely happy that you went with the scene in the original HA :)
917 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »