Reviews for Apocalypse Now, Absolution Later
This was AWESOME. Thank you for writing it x
CacTusLoVer27 chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
I... I never particularly liked Dean's attitude in well, ever, but you hit all the rights points in this fic, and it just makes me hate him a little. I loved the fic, it is very profound and well-written. One of the things that really irked me (because it was pretty bullseye) is how here Dean goes on and on about being the Saviour and carrying the burden of the world, because yeah, I think that is pretty much in character for him, self-centered as it is, to forget that Sam is not his possession or his kid and that he can save the world too. It almost made me feel, and I am a horrible person for this, like thinking, serves Dean right that Sam will end up sacrificing himself for the world. I hope Dean suffers horribly for that.

Maybe I have gotten a little carried away, but really, I love your style and consistency :).
himrqwerty chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
I HATE YOU I'M SOBBING
Sphinxius chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
I shouldn't be surprised anymore that your stories are awesome, but you still manage to amaze and wow me with the sheer depth of that awesomeness, every time, without fail. Seriously, I loved this.
Frakking Toasters chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
I love the smell of forgiveness in the morning! That was great. xo
Anon chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Oh! You're amazing at invoking emotion without hating on or bashing any of the characters! Deans angst (as much as I hated it :p) and especially sams guilt gave me physical pain in my chest it was that good!
Cdw43 chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
So, you can certainly take a prompt and run with it! It is really amazing what you did with that. Too many good things in the story to detail here. I will just saw, if you are a reader, wondering if you should read this story? Then yes, absolutely you should.
DannixPhantom chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Thank you for appreciating Sam as much as I do:p
kateanddin chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
I hate you with all those emotions you make me feel! Well that's not true...I love your work, that's why I keep reading and reading but seriously, you have to stop making me cry, it's just becoming harder to hide that I'm crazy when I tear up front of my computer ;)
kateanddin chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
your Dean really makes me think of future Dean... I'm almost crying for Sam :(
"We are Legion" that made me think about Anonymous (I know, there's no common ground there, it just popped in my head when I read it), I almost thought they would say "expect us" after that.
kateanddin chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Bunnies? I love the idea!
Dean's harsh on Sam... Even after seing season 5 (of course lol), and so I know that it didn't exactly happen that way, I still get completely caught in it and boy, it's hard on Sam!
Can't wait to read what's next!
JaniceC678 chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Beautiful story. I HATED the way Dean treated Sam through most of S-5 and the way they were both manipulated so badly, but, while keeping Dean in character with the way he was portrayed on the show, your story let us see into what it was doing to him and how much it hurt him to be feeling that way towards his brother. In my mind, it actually got me to lighten up on my opinion of him a bit where this issue is concerned. Loved getting to see the emotional fallout for all concerned.
JaniceC678 chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
wow! This is great so far! I hated the way everyone, especially Dean, was treating Sam in S-5, but while you stay true to the emotions of the ep, you're getting behind them, and while, not making Dean's reaction RIGHT, (considering that everything Sam did he did only to try to do what he thought was necessary AND he was totally manipulated into it and wasn't the only one with responsibility) you're providing some much needed insight to it with the added softening factor of how much it was tearing him up, too, to be feeling that way. And him standing up to Cas like that? Man, I can't tell you how much I've needed to hear that! Kinda totally pissed off at Cas right now, LOL!
AnonymousWhispers chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
*Tears up* That was so. . . sad! I was crying almost the whole way through. So heart-breaking and emotional. Very well written as well. Stunning. Poor Sammy! He had to go through all of that to try and make amends for what really wasn't completely his fault. Go Dean. . . at least he tried to work something out.
Really brilliant work. So heart-felt and in real depth.
Loved it.
Road-tama chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
WOW! AMAZING! BEAUTIFUUULLLLL! Your characterization is INCREDIBLE! AMAZING FIC! I fell at your feet, master. And yes, I'm crazy...