Reviews for Keep Rolling the Lonesome Road
honey chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
amazing chapter , infact its my favorite so far ,& the cliffie at the end is priceless , well done
lizardmomma chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
Very good job, I am glad that Piper has her boys home with her. I know that she told Chris protecting them wasn't his job, but it's hard to not make it his when his power makes it impossible to ignore when demons are around.
mikinyet chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
Awe bless little Chris trying his hardest to protect everyone it's a good job that Piper has tried to convince him that it's not his job but I wonder how long he'll listen to that for.
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
What a nice way to start the day. This was such a sweet chapter. I love Chris. He's just like future Chris, wanting to protect everyone. I can't wait until 'thigs start rolling' lol. Can I get a hint?
atlan2007 chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
Nice chapter, I hope Piper can pull it together soon.
xheart to thee chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
Is it really immature of me to like the little mention about me at the end? Anywho, really enjoyed this chapter. I will never tire of saying this, but I ADORE Wyatt and Chris. They are just the cutest little dudes. Love the interactions with Uncle Henry too. I love the Paige/Henry moment too, particularly the “who’s going to dry up?” scene. Classic married couple. Also loved the fact that they can’t end an argument without having sex and then Paige’s comment “it hasn’t stopped their parents” or something – brilliant. Henry afraid of Piper? Who the hell wouldn’t be! I wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of Piper’s wrath when her sons mention their aunt and uncle doing the naked pretzel on the kitchen table.

Really liked the little Paige and Coop moment. I remember you mentioning you found it hard to write Coop, but I think you pulled him off really well. It’s hard to write about a character who we weren’t shown much of, particularly one as annoying (however, somewhat AMAZINGLY ATTRACTIVE,) as Coop. Once again, love the little mention of the couples doing “it”on their kitchen tables. Loved Coop’s reaction. Would love to see his reaction when someone mentions that not only have sexual things took place on the table, but birth has too!

Loved the Piper/Leo moments, especially the fact that it took place in the shower. I love when you describe their feelings because you do it so well that it makes it so believable and you forget they are a fictional couple. Gah, everyone wants Piper/Leo love. ] Also, I may have a weird sense of humour but I giggle a little bit when I read “the eldest witch and her mate”. Anywho, good luck with all your work. I knw the feeling. I have an oral exam coming up soon and I can safely say that I am going to fail so I may as well leave uni now. ]
Meluivan's Muse chapter 8 . 10/8/2009
Hey! Sorry for not reviewing before, I was too caught up in another story. A wonderful story about Chris and Wyatt in the good future *sighs dreamily*

Anyway, I really liked the chapter. I'm really loving the character development and the relationships between them.

Paige and Henry's fight was really well written, and I can understand both points of view. I totally support what Paige did, but I feel for Henry. He's out of the loop almost all of the time, no one tells him what's really happening and he feels left out. And now a four year old is more into things than him. Ouch for him.

You know, I don't like Phoebe/Coop. I don't like Coop (I only saw like two scenes of the last season, but what I saw, I didn't like). I'm not too enamored of Phoebe after the third season. For some reason I didn't like reading about them, lol. It's not your fault, it's just... them.

I just had to tell you that

Tomorrow I'll be back to liking Phoebe again. Maybe. Maybe not ;)

But, I give you kudos for managing to write Coop in a decent light. Since Paige disliked him, I disliked him too. That's good :)

I don't know if my ramblings are making any sense. I'm a bit sleep deprived. But I'll continue to babble.

I loved the interaction between Piper and Leo. They are pretty hot together. I like that Piper is feeling herself again, and ready to have the kids back. Because, really, two weeks is a long time.

I can't wait to see what's going to happen next with the horrid demon and his sidekicks. I hope that Chris doesn't suffer too much. My poor, poor sweet baby. And when the shit hit fan, may his parents realize that they have more than enough with just the boys.

Sorry! I can't help it. I'm still not ready to accept the girl. Specially since the other day I read a one shot regarding Leo and his baby girl. It was sweet, but it was "obvious" who was the favored child. So I didn't like it. At all. :(

Anyway, time to cut this short. I hope you do well in the exams and get amazing grades :) Éxito!

Chao!
mikinyet chapter 8 . 10/7/2009
I'm glad that Piper has got her confidence in herself back for now and that the kids are coming home. If it's not one couple not seeing eye to eye it's another hopefully Paige and Henry will see sense with eachother.
honey chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
amazing chapter

u did really great there

well done
R.S.Azalea chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
awesome chapter keep them comming can't wait for the next...eek poor Piper if the demons succeed in killing Leo. Poor Wyatt specially with his little problem of his dad bailing on them. thanks so much and good luck with your other papers and mid-terms.

AZALEA
hazelquill21 chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
I absolutly love Piper's new grip on her powers. Loved the part with the phone, and Leo thinking he won until all of a sudden she was gone, and a sticky note lay in his hand saying he lost. It was so adorable. You never really think about what the person who was frozen thinks happened. Do they feel like anything happened? And you answered that perfectly. Your Piper and Leo fluff is just perfect. Its hard to find great fluff, and you did great. They are really in character. Love Love Loved this chapter. Keep writing!

-sapphirerose21-
FirePony16 chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
Awesomefully wonderful chapter. The first scene was cute. The brothers seemed to really be getting along with each other in this chapter, I wonder how long that will last. Lookin foward to the next update, hope its soon. :)
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
I love Henry. He's so sweet. I especially liked the middle of the chapter. A shower and a little more in the attic? You're on your game, lol. A little loving and she's better than ever.
lizardmomma chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
Very good job, I hope that things go well with all of your papers.
FirePony16 chapter 7 . 10/5/2009
Yea, Chris conquered his fears and power. This was a really fantastic and awesome chapter. A lot was accomplished, also. Really lookin forward to the next chapter, hope you update soon. :)
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »