Reviews for Keep Rolling the Lonesome Road
R.S.Azalea chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
hahaha I do that too, I forget that people don't see the things I see in my head, even when I talk though...(guilty ;p)

I am really enjoying your story, I liked this chapter...I can feel the despair, I feel sorry for them. And I love Leo in this fic! such a strong character...the elders were fools in letting him go (my opinion).

good job and thanks
R.S.Azalea chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
yes I don't like Phoebe when she is all 'I want a baby...' and I don't really like when she's all about to slip all the secrets of her love ones to others. Actually I don't like her that very much...and yes I figured it was mostly going to be centered on PiperandLeo. I like Paige. Good job on the story...hmm I wonder what kind of power Chris has...bit disturbing, poor kid.

I like the imagry you put in the story and I like how everything is put together. very good job!
R.S.Azalea chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
hey I didn't think it was too fluff and anywho fluff never killed anyone now did it _

I liked it...hehehe I laughed when Wyatt took the sand with his power because it was going to take a long while. So cute the brothers are...but very astute knowing that their aunt and uncle went the wrong direction to go 'shoping' hahaha
FirePony16 chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
This is a really different story and really awesome! Lookin forward to the next. Hope you update soon. :)
lizardmomma chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
Very good job I like that Chris is slowly able to deal with this new power.
ivanovandevotee chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
Oh, oh, OH this story! An absolute FEAST. The characters...the utterly THEMSELVES. You have managed to pin down on paper the wonderful, fully developed "real" world that can be glimpsed in the show, behind the lazy scriptwriting, plot gulfs and budget cuts. So many absolutely perfect little moments. I especially love the way Piper was holding poor Chris's hands and trying to talk him through his power, the way she was talking was so her. I'm glad Piper's powers are advancing, although I must admit I'm rather geekily attached to her "flash hands."

This is the sort of dedicated, quality writing I wish the show could have had. More please!
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
Haha, you will win the war! I really loved the long chapter. I just got to read more of a story I totally love. All the family stuff was great, especially the third baby debate (I think you know where I stand on that :D). I like that Piper's powers advanced to where they did. I still feel bad for poor little Chris. I'm excited to read more.
lizardmomma chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Very good job, I hope Piper's fear will lessen a bit.
honey chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
this was awesome

luved chris's new power

more soon plz
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
Another amazing chatper. You're a great writer. I like how you still make issues from the past come into play. I never thought anyone could get over things so quickly like they actually did in teh show. I'm eating up all your PL moments. Write as many of them as you want! Can't wait for the next chapter!
xheart to thee chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
I was looking forward to the second chapter, and I was pleased as always by your writing. I liked the demonic attack; it was so very well described, especially Piper's remarks and feelings towards it. However, I am not quite sure what Chris' power is exactly. I know it will all be explained in due course, but I haven't got the faintest idea what it could be. I am intrigued. :P

This is a short review, I know, but i'll make the next one longer. ]

Ps. After reading some of the other reviews, I am with some people on having Piper become pregnant, but not for a while. ]
lizardmomma chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Very good job, I can't wait to see where this goes.
ivanovandevotee chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Okay, prepare for a very wordy review. When I'm this excited, I get grandiose.

This story is glorious. An oasis of quality writing in what has become a desert of mediocrity and repetition. You write fluff and dark violence with the same flair. I particularly adore this second chapter. I have been waiting *forever* for someone to write seriously and "realisticly" about a demon battle, the danger, the violence and the pain. That's what a lot of the younger fans don't get. The Charmed world isn't all cute guys and kickass explosions. When you're a Halliwell, you learn how to move fast on a dislocated knee, how not to scream so the kids don't hear you getting hurt. You might laugh at me for taking a TV show so seriously, but I love fanfiction that explores the "reality" of a fictional world, and yours does that incredibly well.

Also, as the biggest Piper fan on the planet, I am thrilled with how perfectly you show her lioness courage, and the way her strength comes from sheer anger and determination that NO-ONE will hurt those she loves ever again.

Thirdly, for the first time in a long time, I can't guess where a Charmed story is going. What could this power be? Telepathy? Multiple-outcome premonition? I honestly Haven't a clue.

As far as I'm concerned, you are one of the best Charmed writers going right now, and I will be delighted to read as much as you care to write.

P.S. Please do include the beginnings of little Melinda! (As everyone seems to agree she was called.) Piper deserves her little girl.
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
I'm loving the drama. Poor Chris, I love how attached he is to Piper. Paige is awesome too, you write her perfectly. I agree with you on the Phoebe front. I'm not Coop's biggest fan either. I just don't think the fans had enough time to understand him to write him well. I love the long chapters, I hope you update soon!
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I love this first chapter. Henry's POV was really sweet. I always wanted to read about what he'd think of Paige's family. Wyatt pushing Chris into a hole was pretty funny, and it should go without saying that all the PiperandLeo stuff was great.
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »