Reviews for Keep Rolling the Lonesome Road
depper57 chapter 21 . 2/12/2010
Absolutely loved it! You are so close to canon you could've written for them! Especially Paige, I could hear her voice while I read it! Perfect!
clifton newman chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
i am loving this, this reminds me of a real episode of chared. i keep laughing, feeling sad, going aw with fluff. ten points
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Oh sadly i have to say that this chapter was a bit boring... but the plot was good and interesting. (PS. you prbably shouldnt put big chapters because some people might quit halfway).
Charmedfam chapter 21 . 12/22/2009
I loved your story. It is one of the best I have read. You really know how to write emotions so well and I can almost see it. Congratulations!
Collen DeWitt chapter 21 . 12/21/2009
Finally finished. Utterly fantastic story, Sunsetdreamer. I wish you had written for Charmed (as a writer) back when it was on the air! That said, I do agree that the middle section (around chapter 15ish) started to seem like two completely different stories, losing a bit of focus. But, you tied it back together quite nicely at the end. I don't understand why some are so against a third child for Piper and Leo and thought it was cute how you added a new child in as a new beginning for all. You also made Wyatt and Chris seem like real siblings and not creepily close/OOC like some do. Henry and Paige were funny, awesome and I could really see their marriage progressing like this had the show continued. Phoebe/Coop were kept to a minimum which is always nice. I hope you write more stories in the future. :)
Collen DeWitt chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
Please tell me he doesn't stay gone...seriously this fic almost made me cry. Not an easy thing to do I tell you. I also like the way you are writing Chris and Wyatt, they are so cute it makes me want to have a kid myself. haha.
Collen DeWitt chapter 8 . 12/21/2009
Still loving it :) Especially these two quotes :

"And then Piper was gone, and so was the telephone. Instead, in his hand, there lay a sticky note.

Piper’s awesome powers: 1

Leo’s pathetic attempt at keep-away: 0" and having Leo be the voice in Paige's head.

Plus you made Coop actually interesting! BTW completely agree with your A/N some comments back about Billie, Season 8, and the destruction of Phoebe's character.

I'm off to other chapters!
xheart to thee chapter 21 . 12/21/2009
I am bummed to see this story over. I sincerely hope you continue to write Piper/Leo fanfiction, even if it is just oneshots. Gotta keep the Piper/Leo love alive. ]

What a lovely way to end this story. Very heartwarming. I LOVED the little comment regarding Leo coming on to Phoebe thinking it was Piper. That scene makes me giggle because Leo is so embarrassed. Too cute. I love the telepathy. It just makes their relationship so much more solid. It stems from how secure with each other and their powers. It's amazing. How much would you not LOVE to be a witch? While growing up watching the show I used to LOVE the idea of being a witch. Ahh, innocence. (Now I want to be a vampire named Cullen and be married to the Doctor more...*hangs head in shame*.)

Of course you had to slip in some fluff in the final chapter; it was a given. And this was too cute, especially the flashback scene to Piper's pregnancy with Wyatt. Uber cute and so full of fluff, I loved it. “I swear, if you two are in here groping each other, I’m going to stop coming over.” Once again, Paige's one liners are spot on. That was hilarious. I really enjoyed the scene with Paige and Leo AND I liked the idea that he can keep his powers, but grow old. Very nice. I kinda figured you would make up something along those lines.

Such a cute ending, especially the final lines. Beautiful. Gosh, I want you to write something else. Now. :P Hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Year, however, I'll be expecting something in the new year for Piper/Leo. :P (No pressure.)
cassie89 chapter 21 . 12/20/2009
Kudos. Amazing story!
atlan2007 chapter 21 . 12/18/2009
Nice conclusion!
Anu chapter 21 . 12/18/2009
Hi, I have been following your story for sometime now. I am new to the world of fanfiction and you deserve full credit for getting me hooked on to the fanfics. I never knew fanfics can be so good and just as entertaining as the original show. Seriously, hats off to you and all other amazing writers for doing such fantastic work. I have been wanting to leave a review on your story since the last few chapters, to let you know how good your writing truly is. But not being much of a writer myself, I find myself unable to express the joy I got from reading this particular story of yours. So rather than ramble on and confuse you any further, I will just salute you and your story and sign off here. :) Cheers!
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 21 . 12/18/2009
I'm sad :( This story was so good. I loved it. The epi was perfect, really, so great. It's been such a long road. You have to write more amazing stories with lots of PL moments that I can message you about!
Iaveina chapter 21 . 12/18/2009
Ah! Sequel!

Or not, depending on what you want to do ofc!

D, thanks for writing a FANTASTIC story! I loved every second of it!
hazelquill21 chapter 21 . 12/18/2009
omg, that was the best ending I've ever seen on . Really loved it. I wish we could've seen Phoebe's real reaction as well as Paige's, but it was still beyond amazing. Cannot wait to see what you come up with next, even if its awesome one-shots ( because I love all of them too). Happy Holidays!

-sapphirerose21-
Collen DeWitt chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
Wow, this story is very in character and well written. I could see this as an episode. You also managed to make me sit and read each chapter-I usually just skim. Great job! Can't wait to read the other chapters.
210 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »