Reviews for Keep Rolling the Lonesome Road
Crystalzap chapter 21 . 8/26/2011
sweet ending, I had thought this story was more about Chris and Wyatt in the beginning but it was okay even though it didn't focus on my favorite character :P
LeoPiper4eva chapter 21 . 5/20/2011
well, i love this story. this is really really great and i read a lot of your other charmed stories and they are all really great. i saw, that you don't update charmed stories in the last years, but i hope you make sometime soon a new one about piper leo or so. this would be great. ;)
aux chapter 21 . 12/10/2010
You know what, I seldom review stories. But yours is in its own league. It's amazing, filled with clever plot twists, impeccable prose and engaging dialogue. The characters really do come alive and their emotions are rendered in such a realistic fashion that it's hard to imagine them as fictional. I applaud you for your effort and I do hope you continue writing, for the benefit of everyone.
The Reserved Reader chapter 21 . 6/21/2010
There is so much I loved about this that I don't know where to begin...

I liked how you kept the pace slow and didn't skimp over any details and yet you managed to keep it from getting wordy and repetitive. All the details, elaborations, metaphors etc. only served to make the characters human and likeable. Everyone had flaws that pertained to their character and I loved that.

I loved how you wrote Henry. I also loved your Piper, Leo, Wyatt, Chris, and Paige but Henry was the pleasant surprise. I enjoyed seeing the magical world and Paige’s family through his mortal eyes. He was even allowed to kick some demon ass of his own! Everything from his observations like “PiperandLeo” to his irritation of being left behind to his role in the family was in character and enjoyable.

Your plot was smart. I know that demons aren’t the brightest creatures but they’re not completely stupid- at least not all of them:) You allowed the sisters to face a demon who presented a real challenge and that allowed me to believe that your plot could actually happen in the Charmed universe.

I wasn’t put off from your story when Piper became pregnant again. In a commentary of the last episode I heard that they each have 3 children and why shouldn’t Piper get to have her little girl:)

Anyways, great story… and great job explaining all the powers. I always thought that Chris should be given more powers considering that Leo was an Elder when he was conceived as opposed to the future Chris who was conceived when Leo was a whitelighter.

Love Piper and Leo, adore their cute little magical boys, and hate those damn elders:)
itsjoey chapter 21 . 4/19/2010
Wow. I just wanted to let you know that I loved this story! It made me laugh, it made me cry, it just left me in awe. You've captured the voices of the characters perfectly, it was simply amazing! Great job, definitely going into my favorites!
shonnia22 chapter 21 . 3/28/2010
This is the first time I've actually read a Leo/Piper story. I'm a big Cole/Phoebe fan so I usually just stick to that pairing but something made me read this and I'm so glad I did. This kept me entertain the whole night and into the early morning.

Chris was definitely my favorite out of the bunch. He was just too cute for words.

Thanks for writing this.
June.Louise chapter 21 . 2/20/2010
I really enjoyed reading this. it was the first Piper/Leo fic for me to read and a great one I must say! Very good writing and very realistic I think. :) Thanks!
depper57 chapter 21 . 2/12/2010
Absolutely loved it! You are so close to canon you could've written for them! Especially Paige, I could hear her voice while I read it! Perfect!
clifton newman chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
i am loving this, this reminds me of a real episode of chared. i keep laughing, feeling sad, going aw with fluff. ten points
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Oh sadly i have to say that this chapter was a bit boring... but the plot was good and interesting. (PS. you prbably shouldnt put big chapters because some people might quit halfway).
Charmedfam chapter 21 . 12/22/2009
I loved your story. It is one of the best I have read. You really know how to write emotions so well and I can almost see it. Congratulations!
Collen DeWitt chapter 21 . 12/21/2009
Finally finished. Utterly fantastic story, Sunsetdreamer. I wish you had written for Charmed (as a writer) back when it was on the air! That said, I do agree that the middle section (around chapter 15ish) started to seem like two completely different stories, losing a bit of focus. But, you tied it back together quite nicely at the end. I don't understand why some are so against a third child for Piper and Leo and thought it was cute how you added a new child in as a new beginning for all. You also made Wyatt and Chris seem like real siblings and not creepily close/OOC like some do. Henry and Paige were funny, awesome and I could really see their marriage progressing like this had the show continued. Phoebe/Coop were kept to a minimum which is always nice. I hope you write more stories in the future. :)
Collen DeWitt chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
Please tell me he doesn't stay gone...seriously this fic almost made me cry. Not an easy thing to do I tell you. I also like the way you are writing Chris and Wyatt, they are so cute it makes me want to have a kid myself. haha.
Collen DeWitt chapter 8 . 12/21/2009
Still loving it :) Especially these two quotes :

"And then Piper was gone, and so was the telephone. Instead, in his hand, there lay a sticky note.

Piper’s awesome powers: 1

Leo’s pathetic attempt at keep-away: 0" and having Leo be the voice in Paige's head.

Plus you made Coop actually interesting! BTW completely agree with your A/N some comments back about Billie, Season 8, and the destruction of Phoebe's character.

I'm off to other chapters!
xheart to thee chapter 21 . 12/21/2009
I am bummed to see this story over. I sincerely hope you continue to write Piper/Leo fanfiction, even if it is just oneshots. Gotta keep the Piper/Leo love alive. ]

What a lovely way to end this story. Very heartwarming. I LOVED the little comment regarding Leo coming on to Phoebe thinking it was Piper. That scene makes me giggle because Leo is so embarrassed. Too cute. I love the telepathy. It just makes their relationship so much more solid. It stems from how secure with each other and their powers. It's amazing. How much would you not LOVE to be a witch? While growing up watching the show I used to LOVE the idea of being a witch. Ahh, innocence. (Now I want to be a vampire named Cullen and be married to the Doctor more...*hangs head in shame*.)

Of course you had to slip in some fluff in the final chapter; it was a given. And this was too cute, especially the flashback scene to Piper's pregnancy with Wyatt. Uber cute and so full of fluff, I loved it. “I swear, if you two are in here groping each other, I’m going to stop coming over.” Once again, Paige's one liners are spot on. That was hilarious. I really enjoyed the scene with Paige and Leo AND I liked the idea that he can keep his powers, but grow old. Very nice. I kinda figured you would make up something along those lines.

Such a cute ending, especially the final lines. Beautiful. Gosh, I want you to write something else. Now. :P Hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Year, however, I'll be expecting something in the new year for Piper/Leo. :P (No pressure.)
217 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »