Reviews for Keep Rolling the Lonesome Road
xheart to thee chapter 21 . 12/21/2009
I am bummed to see this story over. I sincerely hope you continue to write Piper/Leo fanfiction, even if it is just oneshots. Gotta keep the Piper/Leo love alive. ]

What a lovely way to end this story. Very heartwarming. I LOVED the little comment regarding Leo coming on to Phoebe thinking it was Piper. That scene makes me giggle because Leo is so embarrassed. Too cute. I love the telepathy. It just makes their relationship so much more solid. It stems from how secure with each other and their powers. It's amazing. How much would you not LOVE to be a witch? While growing up watching the show I used to LOVE the idea of being a witch. Ahh, innocence. (Now I want to be a vampire named Cullen and be married to the Doctor more...*hangs head in shame*.)

Of course you had to slip in some fluff in the final chapter; it was a given. And this was too cute, especially the flashback scene to Piper's pregnancy with Wyatt. Uber cute and so full of fluff, I loved it. “I swear, if you two are in here groping each other, I’m going to stop coming over.” Once again, Paige's one liners are spot on. That was hilarious. I really enjoyed the scene with Paige and Leo AND I liked the idea that he can keep his powers, but grow old. Very nice. I kinda figured you would make up something along those lines.

Such a cute ending, especially the final lines. Beautiful. Gosh, I want you to write something else. Now. :P Hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Year, however, I'll be expecting something in the new year for Piper/Leo. :P (No pressure.)
cassie89 chapter 21 . 12/20/2009
Kudos. Amazing story!
atlan2007 chapter 21 . 12/18/2009
Nice conclusion!
Anu chapter 21 . 12/18/2009
Hi, I have been following your story for sometime now. I am new to the world of fanfiction and you deserve full credit for getting me hooked on to the fanfics. I never knew fanfics can be so good and just as entertaining as the original show. Seriously, hats off to you and all other amazing writers for doing such fantastic work. I have been wanting to leave a review on your story since the last few chapters, to let you know how good your writing truly is. But not being much of a writer myself, I find myself unable to express the joy I got from reading this particular story of yours. So rather than ramble on and confuse you any further, I will just salute you and your story and sign off here. :) Cheers!
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 21 . 12/18/2009
I'm sad :( This story was so good. I loved it. The epi was perfect, really, so great. It's been such a long road. You have to write more amazing stories with lots of PL moments that I can message you about!
Iaveina chapter 21 . 12/18/2009
Ah! Sequel!

Or not, depending on what you want to do ofc!

D, thanks for writing a FANTASTIC story! I loved every second of it!
hazelquill21 chapter 21 . 12/18/2009
omg, that was the best ending I've ever seen on . Really loved it. I wish we could've seen Phoebe's real reaction as well as Paige's, but it was still beyond amazing. Cannot wait to see what you come up with next, even if its awesome one-shots ( because I love all of them too). Happy Holidays!

-sapphirerose21-
Collen DeWitt chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
Wow, this story is very in character and well written. I could see this as an episode. You also managed to make me sit and read each chapter-I usually just skim. Great job! Can't wait to read the other chapters.
Meluivan's Muse chapter 21 . 12/18/2009
OMG! First of all, hon, I'm incredibly proud of you for writing this amazing story. You did an amazing job :)

This epilogue was long and sweet, just as I like them, lol. I loved how Chris reached the conclusion that girls have it easier than boys. Yeah right, that's pure four year old logic for you. I hope that, when he grows, he realize of his sacrilegous theory when he was a little boy, lol. Girls will ALWAYS have it HARDER than boys x( x_x

The stuff with the sex and clouds and scrabble... lmao. Family quality time, definitely.

I loved, loved Paige and Leo's conversation. I seriously love those two together. I loved even more Paige's solution for his dilemma. I like that he gets to keep his healing, orbing and sensing, but growing old with Piper and his boys... and the girl.

Oh I so loved playing that hands game. I was really good with it, too. Phoebe finding out... oh well, at least she didn't open her big mouth.

For some reason, I thought the epilogue would have moments of Piper's advanced pregnancy, up to the birth. Oh well, it really doesn't matter, this is great as is it.

Once again, amazing job, hon!

Hugs.

PS: now you deserve a nice break, but then...
lizardmomma chapter 21 . 12/18/2009
I love the ending...It's sad to see it go though. You did an excellent job and really captured your audience. Happy holidays.
lizardmomma chapter 20 . 12/14/2009
very nice work...go Henry...
atlan2007 chapter 20 . 12/13/2009
Great chapter, about time Lisgav got it!
atlan2007 chapter 19 . 12/13/2009
Excellent chapter! Piper having Melinda was clear from the finale and there are plenty of fic starring the brothers, more it seems than the COs these days. So it shouldn't be a big deal sheesh!
xheart to thee chapter 20 . 12/13/2009
I take a break from revising and find a new chapter. Makes me smile. I liked this chapter, though not as much as chapter 19 (obviously). This was really well written and I gotta say your spell writing is really quite good. :P

Really loved the scenes with Paige, Phoebe and the boys. So good. I loved the scene in the bathroom with Phoebe and Chris, especially when Chris realises there is a demon in the house. Poor little dude. I loved Paige's protectiveness towards Wyatt. I always adored the moments (as brief as they were) with Paige and Wyatt. AND, I loved when Chris and Wyatt decided to ring people to find their aunts. That was hilarious. "how do you spell Paige and Phoebe?" So cute!

Poor Piper and Leo. Finally a pregnancy Piper can tell Leo about herself and it just doesn't go according to plan. I say they go for number 4 just so Piper has another chance, haha. The telepathy idea was fantastic, though I am wondering if it only works when Leo has powers. Hm. Interesting. I want to read the next chapter now! Why do you make us wait? :P

LOVED the idea of Henry finding the girls using Coop's ring. Very good continuity with the show. I especially loved Henry's "Elephant Graveyard" remark. Quite comical. Loved the ending as well. I am excited to read the next chapter.
atlan2007 chapter 18 . 12/12/2009