Reviews for Keep Rolling the Lonesome Road
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 20 . 12/12/2009
Great chapter! It SUCKS that she didn't get to tell him the way she wanted, but them being able to read thoughts is kind of cool. Henry was too freaking adorable, wanting to be Batman. Can't wait for an update!
Meluivan's Muse chapter 18 . 12/12/2009
*Blush*

I'm finally reading, I'm so, so, so, sorry for the lateness. This past few days, I have only wanted to read HP fandom. But now I'm reading your last three chapters.

I loved the chapter, I liked how you wrote about Leo's misgivings about outliving not only Piper, but the boys. Jez, it only took him like, 6 years to realize that Piper wasn't the only one to die because of her mortality. Oh well.

I truly, truly, love Wyatt and Chris' interactions. Their games, their breaking things... lol. Priceless.

About Leo giving back his powers... I understand him, but in the other hand... if the stupid Elders keep refusing to clip his wings... there's this little thing called DARKLIGHTER when the time is right (like, 40 years from now). Pretty handy at times, me thinks. :p

I like the telephaty thing too, or whatever is called. Will he found out about that pregnancy that way? Hmm. I guess I must keep reading, lol.

I loved the interaction between Paige and Leo, and their talk. Paige is so blunt, it takes my breath away.

Aw Paige and Henry are pregnant. So fucking sweet and 'bout time, if I can say so myself. Poor Henry, Paige is going to be impossible to live with in the next months. I mean, punching him because he was breathing too loud? *Evil laugh*

And the test... everything was great about that part!

Well, right now I'm off to have lunch and then keep reading!

Hugs!
hazelquill21 chapter 20 . 12/12/2009
I loved this chapter, and the whole mind reading thing. It was absolutly brilliant. It was the most perfect way for Piper to have told Leo ( to us, but not for Piper, lol) Please update soon! Piper's sisters need to find out soon, but I think Piper will wait a little while to let Paige have the spotlight of being pregnant for a little while longer. Again, update soon

-sapphirerose21-
keri chapter 19 . 12/10/2009
i think its cute that piper may be finally getting her little girl and it will just add to the love that she has for the boys. it got a little confusing for me at the end but i thought it was good. update soon, cant wait for the next chapter
Iaveina chapter 19 . 12/10/2009
I do read this story everytime it's updated - but I'm a sucky reviewer, hence my lack of reviews for the last bunch of chapters!

Still, I LOVE this AWESOME story, with it's awesome new chapter! And I can't wait for more! )
hazelquill21 chapter 19 . 12/9/2009
Really loved this chapter. Extremely, extremely happy Piper and Leo are going to have another baby, and how Leo thinks they're done. Can't wait to see his reaction! Update really soon!

-sapphirerose21-
Mark chapter 19 . 12/9/2009
I'm afraid this story has rather lost its way for me and the latest development of Piper being pregnant? I thought Wyatt and Chris were supposed to feature heavily in this but it has instead become about Leo and Piper getting it on all the time, Piper's fear of losing Leo issues, Leo wanting a child but not Piper and now Piper being happy to be pregnant. Honestly, I think you were doing great in the early chapters but now it's just all gone downhill. I'm sorry to be discouraging as I know it's a lot of effort on your part but I really do think that the way you've allowed the story to run has ruined an extremely promising beginning. Please don't let this dissuade you from writing however, as you have a very nice style.
lizardmomma chapter 19 . 12/9/2009
very good job, I can't believe that it's coming to an end so soon. :(
helen chapter 19 . 12/9/2009
well i wont hide my disappointment with this turn of events , i kinda figured it out a while ago but i was hoping that my speculations were wrong , i just hate the concept of a 3rd sibling no matter how it is justified , but its ur story so i won't judge.
xheart to thee chapter 19 . 12/9/2009
Okies, you KNOW I loved this chapter. Beyond reason. It's possibly my favourite chapter... :)

Kids in the bed on the morning of your birthday, so cute. I love it. And Piper had a hickey? Hilarious. I LOVE it. That was so cute, and so teenagery. I loved it. "What's in it for me?" "Your life." I loved Piper's realisation that she could possibly be pregnant. Very realistic reaction because due to everything going on, she wouldn't be keeping track of periods etc. Very well done.

I love sister moments, and the kitchen scene was brilliant. You can picture it happening, I loved it. AND I loved that Phoebe burst Paige's bubble. So hilarious. Nice to see Piper relating to her in this situation due to Phoebe's shameless blurting her pregnanices to her. Hilarious. And Paige and Henry trying to beat each other? So true to form.

Ah sque, the "finding out she's pregnant" moment was so perfect. I can't convey how much I loved it. So i'm not going to try. Let's just say, I loved it. And I know other people will not be loving the idea of baby number 3, but I am. ]

Leo's reaction to Piper's attire was perfect. Piper/Holly was always so pretty, and she still is. ] Piper is quite the tease. Ahh, the power women have over men is beautiful. :D

The moments in P3 were perfect, especially Phoebe's "va-va-voom" quip. The interaction with the men was really good, as it's a rareity. I was so shocked when Piper and Leo ended up in the underworld. Part of me was like, "No, but she was going to tell him her news! Why?" But then another part of me thought, "Hm, this is interesting..." And interesting it was. I so look forward to the next chapter.
xheart to thee chapter 18 . 12/9/2009
I can never get enough of reading little Wyatt and Chris interaction scenes. They are just too adorable for words really. I wanna take them home. ] I liked Leo's thoughts on immortality, as I do not think the show went into it at all. I mean, before he became an Elder, he was with Piper yet they never mentioned about him outliving her and their son. You'd think that would be a big part of their relationship...meh. Guess there was a lot of time to delve into something as minor as that, which is why it's awesome we have fanfiction.

I love Paige and her quirkiness. She always made me giggle. Adored the little sister/brother-in-law interaction at Magic School. I don't think we ever got to see enough of Rose and Brian together in scenes, but they were quite funny together. Love it. Y'know, when I was reading about Paige feeling sick, pregnancy crossed my mind. I love it!

Aw, more adorable Wyatt and Chris moments. You can literally never get enough of them, in my opinion. Loved it when they broke something. So darn cute.

You always write Piper and Leo's fears and anxieties so well, it's amazing. The little scene with their discussion was so perfect, and so well placed within the chapter. However, DAMN YOU ELDERS! Calling Leo away, and then whinging to him. Again. Meh. I'd love the Elders to be real 'cause I'd so kick their ass.

I am off to read the next chapter. ]
allalongthewatchtower chapter 18 . 12/6/2009
I've been reading your story for awhile... I've only recently become a member on this site, but I think I left an anonymous review one time. Anyway, I liked it a lot better before you made Leo a whitelighter, but it's still okay. I think it might be better if the chapters weren't so long; I'm never paying attention by the end because it goes on forever, and I like it when I start. You write the characters really well but you could probably do the same thing in half the words. I can't wait for you to get back to the demon, I miss angst!
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 18 . 12/5/2009
Aw, cuteness. I'm glad the whole outliving everyone thing was brought up. That was my main concern. The boys are just adorable, enough said. While I was reading I was thinking I can't believe she hasn't put a PL moment (our kind of PL moment, lol), then you did and I laughed. Paige and a baby is so cute! Everyone is going to freak out. I can't wait for more.
hazelquill21 chapter 18 . 12/5/2009
Loved this chapter. It was really good. I'm really hoping you give Piper and Leo their third child, even though I can see many people are opposed to it. It would make me really happy, though. update soon )
helen chapter 18 . 12/5/2009
poor leo the idea of outliving his sons is really horrible,

the elders r bitches as usual, luved the psychic link the boys share & the one that piper & leo seems to have as well, finally paige's pregnancy was gr8 as well , good work
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »