Reviews for Vulcan: Secrets of the Sand
CarminaVulcana chapter 17 . 1/20
This was amazing. One of the best stories I've read in a very long time.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/16/2015
this fic broke me
Guest chapter 17 . 6/16/2015
Excellent story. Thank you.
daisycb chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
WOW! Great story, couldn't put it down. Thanks.
Suals chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
Oh, I love happy endings so much! They just fill me to the brim with elation. :)
Apparently there's supposed to be a sequel? I shall look for it now, and hope it exists! o:
Thanks for sharing this, it was a suspenseful and an emotional journey! *hugs you*!

- ShutUpAndLoveSpock
Suals chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
Oh wow! I just realized I haven't reviewed for this lovely fic yet!
I freaking LOVED reading this!
I loved heroic Chekov! I loved motherly and hysterical Spock!
I almost died when Kirk said "we love you, you're our family" to Spock, oh my gosh all the bromantic feels...
All I have is one chapter! :(
Well, I'm gonna go read it now!

- ShutUpAndLoveSpock (can't log in atm)
sherdocwho chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
OH NO THA BABY
IM ALREADY HOOKED
Linvalay chapter 17 . 3/30/2013
What an amazing story! Oh my i worship the literary soil you walk on!
Lady SiriusCrowBlack chapter 17 . 6/26/2011
Amazing story!
star trek nutcase chapter 17 . 1/2/2011
Good conclusion to a very interesting story.

You certainly managed to meld lots of themes together (bigotry, afterlife, etc.) with a Vulcan uber-pyramid thrown in. I've read other works, some here others in print, addressing prehistoric Vulcan and found this to be a very unique take on it.

Hope to read more of your fine work.
star trek nutcase chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
Really loving the story so far. Like the mix of adventure and now mysticism. The Vulcan version of creationism was inspired.

One thought, where do you pee or worse in a holy Vulcan monument to the dead? And would the defense system react negatively when you did? Maybe Starfleet trains its crews to hold it?
kamelion chapter 17 . 6/8/2010
Absolutely fascinating!
Hante chapter 12 . 11/5/2009
Wow I love your story. It's so detailed and exciting. I thinkyou have stayed totally canon too.
Maria chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I've only read the first chapter and I am very intrigued. I like the start where you introduce a typical Vulcan familiy and the sad fate of them.
jamrulz chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
What happened to the sequel? Are you updating it or something? Please put it back up, it was really good.