Reviews for Vulcan: Secrets of the Sand
bethamet chapter 14 . 9/9/2009
There aren't many stories where I look forward to updates the way I do yours. Thank you for finishing it before you post and not leaving us hanging for long periods of time. It's a great story.
Sakai999 chapter 14 . 9/9/2009
Oh, no - you can't leave us hanging like that! Please post the next chapter soon. This is a great story!
Spock'sGirl57 chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
AH! I kept on thinking they were gonna get captured again! Great job-I loved the part where Spock almost killed that guard. Go-o SPOCK!

My daily routine: Wake up. Read Secrets of the Sand while eating breakfast. Do school. Take lunch break while reading Secrets of the Sand. Do more school. Finish school, do homework. Read Secrets of the Sand. Eat dinner. Family time. Print out 5-10 pages of Secrets of the Sand and read while getting ready for bed/under covers. Sleep. Repeat.

What will happen to me when I've finished this story and its sequel? O_O
Spock'sGirl57 chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
Gah. Good chapter, again. Seyak is stubborn, and definatly a Capricorn or a Leo. Poor Spock! I love it when he gets emotional...
A.L.F chapter 13 . 9/8/2009
Oh my goodness! This is awesome! Please update soon! I am on the edge of my seat!
Spock'sGirl57 chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
Whoo! Another great chapter! To Sha'Vir: I will certainly break your neck if you lay a finger on Spock again. T_T

To Aconitum-Napellus: Great fic. Even (technically, especially) the torturing part. I say especially because I was shivering and almost crying and ready to kill those guards and Sha'Vir. You were very good about the emotional build up, and your imagery was pretty awesome, too. I love villans I can hate. *muahahha*
Spock'sGirl57 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
*sob* POOR SPOCK! If I was there, I wouldn't just be kneeling on the floor and wincing like Kirk. I would be crying my eyes out anf BEGGING for Sha'Vir to MAKE IT STOP! And if I was in Spock's place...well, let's just say that it would have been over LONG ago. Great job on this chapter-no, on this entire story-! I hope to read more soon!
DustfingerFanGirlXD chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
WOW! You said that this was from 15 years ago? If your writing has indeed improved since then, I will be simply awed. I mean, this was amazing! Your imagery was wonderful, and the plot was easy to follow, but still extremely interesting. Spock was perfect. And I loved how you described Vulcan-it coincided perfectly with how I think of it. One question-is this based on TOS, or one of the more recent movies...? In simple words-GREAT JOB!

-DustfingerFanGirlXD
dark-heir-apparent chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wow! great first chapter. What a way to reel a reader in!
maiky1992 chapter 9 . 9/3/2009
hey very good written. please go on writing and tell how the story ends. i like how you describe the friendship beetween spock,kirk and mccoy and how they treat each other.
Diddlepie chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
What a nice job you've done. A for such an original plot. The Tyoks are a believable addition to the Vulcan culture, and you portray them very well. I like Spocks prejudice that reoccurs, and his attempts to deal with their world view. Perhaps a bit too much torture for my taste, but heh, it's your story. You also leave a good mystery as to whom the real bad guy is, motive, all the rest. AND, I love the addition of T'Si. Spock's involvement with her is a nice addition to the Vulcan lore, and a whole new place to explore Spock's as well as K and Mc's attitudes towards children, and especially eash other.

I hope you plan on finishing this. It's too good to leave unfinished. Thanks!
Lynda chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I hardly ever review, but I have to say that I really enjoy your writing. This story especially is mesmerizing. Please keep writing!
KrystalB2003 chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Man, when you decide to go hurt/comfort, you certainly don't pull any punches! My heart aches for Spock... and even for Kirk. Not being able to be there, but still having the knowledge of what is happening would in some ways be almost as bad as torture itself.

Another wonderfully written, heart-wrenching chapter! I'm so glad you have the story finished already, even if you are changing a few things here and there as you post. A day or two between chapters I can handle... it's the weeks and months between chapters that would kill me, especially in a story as suspenseful and good as this!
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
Your story is really great! I can't wait to read more!
maiky1992 chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
wow great story. please go on writing.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »