Reviews for Hopeless Moves
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 1/31
Fukunaga seems more human in the manga, for sure. But I like her better that way.
bluejamist chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Wow. I haven't started on the manga yet (finished the first 2 seasons and film of the live, though, but that doesn't count for anything, does it?), but I can totally feel for Fukunaga here. And I'm glad you didn't raise the issue of him being a guy here, only of Nao being the one that Akiyama really likes. As an herbivore, or a plant, myself, I see gender as a combination of preferences, will, and effort. Just saying. Anyhow, a really beautiful, albeit sad, Fukunaga fic. You captured all his emotions at being rejected by letting him cry.
Makkan chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Poor Fukunaga
radialarch chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Ahh, this was good. Fukunaga's characterization was very believable, and Akiyama's reaction...

Although personally, I actually can't see Akiyama with anyone. :/
inkuseitor chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Ah. I feel pity for Fukunaga, too.

I wish her happiness, really, it's just I think that Shinichi isn't right man. I hardly believe that he can fall for someone but Nao (because of his mother's personality), and Fukunaga has no option but to be left behind.
Terry-May chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I haven't reached this part in the manga, but this is cool. 8D

Good job on this. You can say I enjoyed it. xDD
Sass-Bot chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Haha I love how Fukunaga is portrayed here xD I don't blame him/her for liking Akiyama ;) *winkwink*

You just had the characters spot on and it was extremely entertaining to read 3 Poor Nao though... always the innocent one haha!
Applejax XD chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
thumbs up! ;D
CrimsonNoble chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Drifted here on a rec based on this being present tense. Because well done present tense is my crack.

I'm only partways through Liar Game (chapter 87), but I'm going to straight up admit that this is ridiculously awesome. Thanks for sharing it!
ShadowFighterX chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I'm not a big fan of yaoi, but this story was really well written. keep it up.
PersonalLegend chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Wow, I loved this! Good characterisation and nice writing style. I'm adding it to my favourites.
BlindAffection chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This was really good.

I really like your writing style )

poor fukunaga- this actually made me feel bad for her.
Phoenix Satori chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
So you're fantastic, you know.

Love the perspective, and the almost swimmy-interstitial feeling of the piece; the exposition is crisp and the characterization is *superb.* (Having just finished marathoning the whole of the available chapters on onemanga, I feel that I am now qualified to say that with some semblance of authority.)

Anyway, this is marvelous and I love you.
PynkPlayar chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
This one was really well written! Aww, poor Fukunaga...but he really stands no chance against Nao x Akiyama! 3

Yum.

Keep writing!

Btw, this is random but are you one of the bloggers on that website? It doesn't really have a name...uhh, the Liar Game website? LOL. XD
MisCelineous chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Lol. I was fully expecting a fukunagaXakiyama fic after chapter 83.

I love your characterization. Personally, I would find it hard to write about fukunaga in love while still keeping his sense of pride and distance. I think you did it very well.