Reviews for My Immortal
NotThatEdgy chapter 2 . 1/20
"Ontario Management Finance Group" holy hell I can't stop laughing
NotThatEdgy chapter 1 . 1/20
u fukin prep! u thnk u can jus say dis bout us and get away wit it? scroo u! fangz (lol, get it? cuz I'm goffik?) 2 tara you're work is amazzing. u deserv so mutch better then u get! ur story was gr8 and sooooooo edjy! it reminded me of the blakniss in meh sowl and showwed all dem stewpid prepz wut gud riting is! fuk yu, u stewpid prep. u just cant deal wiff how EDJY and DEPERZZING we r!hahaha omg I had a lot of fun writing that. Anyway, I meant none of it, and this is absolutely hilarious! The original My Immortal pissed me off to no extent, the way she talked about abuse, rape, and drugs like it was nothing. Anyway, I just want to tell you good job. You definitely captured the pure essence of "da prepz" vs "da goffs".)
kittenoftheuniverse chapter 6 . 6/12/2016
Sexy Ukrainian accent is not a sentence I ever thought I would read.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
OMFG stewpid preps! Fangs 2 al the gofs out they're 4 being their 4 hour hero, Tara. Fangs Tara, your my GF. Fuck you... stewpid preps I fukin' hate u! Lol kidding I just love had to do my impression of a vampire "goff" reading this.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/4/2015
Pffff I. Can't stop laughing-
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
Omf
That's hilarious XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Tbh I think every single one of her friends hate
Says-the-Slytherin chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
"Snap and McGonagoalie" Done. Best part. *dies laughing*
T. Alana M chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
Even with proper SPAG, this story is still painful.
Mercy had 13 Cats chapter 9 . 2/9/2015
Couldn't have made a more annoying parody of the greatest fanfic ever (Note the sarcasm please).
In other words love it, please continue!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Wait, where did the quotation marks go?
Dino Poop chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
omfg I nearly peed reading this story. Hilarious!
KaiPon chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
"He had no makeup because he was straight." Just wat? So no straight guy can ever wear makeup ever? That's... Just messed up. If you think a guy has to be gay to wear makeup, I feel very sorry for you and think you should try to be a bit more open-minded.
If it's not, and only there to annoy the readers as much as the original does, I... Don't know what to say. The original had a crapload that made me react, that really pissed me off. This hasn't. Thus, the things that does make you react (such as "straight guys don't wear makeup hurr hurr") just gets a bigger impact and a bigger reaction. That one sentence pissed me off more than all of the original My Immortal did. And that's saying something.
But I think that's mostly because the whole "lol you're a guy that wears makeup, you must be gay! FAAAAAAAG!" just pisses me off to no extent, whatever form it comes in.
N0t6G0fF chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
'Well I am not a Vampire" I confessed,
"Really?" He whimpered'
Oh no! She isn't a vampire!
Muffinypowers chapter 7 . 12/22/2013