Reviews for My Immortal
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
Omf
That's hilarious XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Tbh I think every single one of her friends hate
Eye-in-the-Glass chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
"Snap and McGonagoalie" Done. Best part. *dies laughing*
T. Alana M chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
Even with proper SPAG, this story is still painful.
Mercy had 13 Cats chapter 9 . 2/9/2015
Couldn't have made a more annoying parody of the greatest fanfic ever (Note the sarcasm please).
In other words love it, please continue!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Wait, where did the quotation marks go?
Dino Poop chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
omfg I nearly peed reading this story. Hilarious!
KaiPon chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
"He had no makeup because he was straight." Just wat? So no straight guy can ever wear makeup ever? That's... Just messed up. If you think a guy has to be gay to wear makeup, I feel very sorry for you and think you should try to be a bit more open-minded.
If it's not, and only there to annoy the readers as much as the original does, I... Don't know what to say. The original had a crapload that made me react, that really pissed me off. This hasn't. Thus, the things that does make you react (such as "straight guys don't wear makeup hurr hurr") just gets a bigger impact and a bigger reaction. That one sentence pissed me off more than all of the original My Immortal did. And that's saying something.
But I think that's mostly because the whole "lol you're a guy that wears makeup, you must be gay! FAAAAAAAG!" just pisses me off to no extent, whatever form it comes in.
N0t6G0fF chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
'Well I am not a Vampire" I confessed,
"Really?" He whimpered'
Oh no! She isn't a vampire!
Muffinypowers chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
This... This is just awesome. *slow clap*
WolfKomoki chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
How does one suck face? Da faq? Bah ha ha ha!
WolfKomoki chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I can so imagine Tera finding this. "3xcus3 m3! 1 wr0t3 my 1mm0rt4L! H0w d4r3 j00 tr4sh my f4nf1ct10n stup1d pr3p! 1'm g01n' 2 su3 j00!"
This is too funny!
Lord Anarchy 888 chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
"I need a 17 year old girl to do my dirty work."
- Voldemort
But really, when i was reading the original My Immortal, when she talked about rape, cutting, and drugs like they were a casual thing, i threw my laptop at my wall.
M chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
*dies laughing* *comes back to life*

Told ya. And yes, yes you should. :D