Reviews for The Weapon Revised!
anonymous coward chapter 9 . 9/1
This is the most well-written fan fiction I have ever read.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 8/21
I REALLY like the logical thinking involved in Harry's quest instead of "Go here and go there" style.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 8/21
The Dursley's remind me of a VERY flawed view of right wingers.
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 47 . 8/15
This was a wonderful story, I'm so glad I had the pleasure of reading it. Good job.
Ultimate Reader Fanatic chapter 47 . 8/11
I still don't understand how this story only has 1000 favs. Is one of the best "Harry trains really hard" themes in HP Fancfiction. Wish you write more HP
s-david-m chapter 37 . 7/21
It's a little strangethat Lily didn't know Sirius wasn't the secret keeper. Did James switch without her knowledge, or did Sirius switch without telling them?
Koda Aya chapter 1 . 7/18
I was only a third of the way into chapter 1 when I realized that I was goin to love this story
it was out of place, but still fun to read. takes a lot of effort and time to write something like this. it went a little downhill in some places though...
Squarekiddo chapter 8 . 7/10
Bad, youre not going to be winning a war by acting like the other guys, you might win the fight, but a war is about conflict, if you win the fight looking like the ones you were fighting against you havent won the war, you ensured they won.

Seriously its War 101, its looking more and more like you simply wrote that warning at chapter 1 because you wanted to personify this conflict and make it nonsensical to make it cooler or some such.

You cant keep saying " I sacrifice anything to win this war" You dont even get what that implies! at one time you say that, then you say his fighting the war for his friends? but you according to Harry he would sacrifice Hermiones chopped of tits if it helped the war. seriously whats going on? theres a saying "You cant have it both ways" but it dosnt fit here because theres so many many ways, you cant have it 6 ways would be more appropriate.

And yes Im a negative reviewer, people tend to ignore me because of it, which is unfortunate, cause just cause I almost only type negative reviews it dosnt make them wrong.
Squarekiddo chapter 6 . 7/10
Is using canon material going to be a recurring thing? cause it dosnt make sense with your backstory.
Squarekiddo chapter 5 . 7/10
Its not making any sense! he doing something for this and that, but by doing that hes damaging what he wanted to do. its infuriating, hell even my own sentence describing it makes no sense! its like his seriously brain damaged, I would say schizophrenic but this is way and beyond.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 7/10
I never understood how canon and some fanfictions can honestly go with "Dumbledore cares to much" the guy lets kids be abused, Harry was abused for 9 years... I dont care how fucked up your childhood was, 9 years of abuse is not a definition of someone who cares to much about you.

pathetic excuse really.
Then again, if canon was a river there be no water since theres so many plot holes, any REAL-LIFE like story of Harry potter would have dealt with Voldemort so easily, just put the bastards name in the cup with the task to kill himself, if he dosnt complete or try doing the task he will lose his magic, Horcruxes Morcruxes, dosnt amount to shit if theres no more magic containing them does it, worst case scenario you have a very mortal squib to deal with, most likely since hes entire body was made of magic he would simply die.
sfjoellen chapter 47 . 6/18
that was amazing. very well done, thank you.
DarthVader69 chapter 34 . 6/13
elphias DOGE. lol looks like someone likes their memes
mckertis chapter 46 . 5/21
What a terribly written piece of fiction. It ALMOST made sense for the first 10 chapters or so, and then it fell apart and never got it together again.