Reviews for The Weapon Revised!
Iverin chapter 14 . 7/20
Regarding the following quote:

But no one can work every second of their lives! I tried that too, remember?" Hermione screeched. "That's why I didn't even try to get a timeturner." Harry answered, nodding.

Actually he could have used literally all 6 hours of time turner on sleeping and slept 9 hours per 30-hour day and maintained the same amount of studying. Is Harry supposed to be smart? He should have figured this out. Is Hermione supposed to be smart? She should have told Harry that actually a time turner could have helped.
spineyrequiem chapter 4 . 7/13
Just started reading this and rather enjoying it, I always like someone going into magical theory and you write well. There are a couple of Americanisms I (as a British person) have spotted though, which you may or may not want to change, your call.

Firstly,we call it the Tube or the Underground (it can be capitalised or not), not the metro, and assuming you are talking about the underground thing it's a carriage, not a bus.

Secondly, bathrooms are usually called toilets or loos. 'Spend a penny' is a very British phrase which may or may not have still been around in the 90s (I know my mum uses it a lot, it's gone out of fashion in my generation though). They also tend to have sinks, which would be the obvious choice if you wanted to bleach your hair, although of course there isn't a door to lock to keep you from prying eyes at the sink.

Finally, you cannot legally own pepper spray in the UK, so unless you're in a very dodgy hotel indeed (the sort where you have to check your mattress for hidden bodies and someone offers to sell you drugs on the way in) it's not going to be on display, if it's there at all. A cricket bat under the desk is far more likely as weapons go (we have one down at our theatre for that exact purpose)

I know I seem overly critical, but I only do this for things I enjoy, and you seem to be making an effort to minimise Americanisms!
Chim Cheree chapter 47 . 7/12
Awesome story. The first part was interesting, but towards the end dragged a bit - I can only take so much of Harry's mad ramblings before it gets a bit tiresome - but the second part was great. Really liked your characterisations of Snape and Ginny, though especially Harry, of course. It's nice to find a story once in a while where he is more ruthless and willing to cross lines. Heading to your profile now in hopes of finding this sequel you're talking about in the last chapter here. Thank's for the story!
Andrius chapter 47 . 7/9
A truly phenomenal fanfic, but the ending felt rather abrupt. Still, I'm grateful that it's complete.
xvector chapter 47 . 7/4
One of the most brilliant, creative, and well written fics to grace this fandom.
pandorai chapter 35 . 7/2
Great story. Well written. That confession scene is gold.
Osuniev chapter 36 . 5/16
The Creeveys are Muggleborns (that's why Colin was petrified in CoS), their father cannot be a wizard.
thonez chapter 13 . 5/10
WTF is this story. There is no plot. Only endless boring training that is inconsistent. Why he trains wandless magic when its useless? Also too much angst and addiction.
sirius009 chapter 9 . 5/5
Is there a plot to this story? From what I can tell Harry trains, a lot, has a lot of shitty internal dialogue, then repeats.
sirius009 chapter 7 . 5/5
Harry is one-dimensional and boring. We get it, he's obsessed, but this giant angst fest where Harry barely takes time out of his day to shit and looks like the grim reaper really, really sucks and isn't worth our time.
Caliweiser chapter 47 . 4/19
One of the best HP stories on this site! love how you slowly developed harry's character, it really added depth, and amazing character growth. Also have to say your an amazing writer, can't wait to see your other works!
Marilou chapter 47 . 1/22
Hello!
I just spent the last few weeks reading this wondeful story, and it was awesome :)
You're write really well!
Bravo :)
BarbedCaress chapter 45 . 12/29/2014
Wonderful story! Completely enjoyed it.
AF chapter 45 . 12/14/2014
Enjoyable story. SUprisingly i like the effect it gives when you have HArry think something then say it almost immediately. It adds impact. Two things, at one point you have Harry ask for mandrake draught early on and be surprised that they had it in stock, he doesn't buy it then but he's later surprised that it's in stock when he goes to buy it purposefully. Two, at the beginning of this chapter Harry says to Creevy that he's known as the general, but seems unaware of this until someone says it again at the end. Not sure if it's continuity errors or simply Harry being odd, tho.
dragoncop chapter 47 . 11/16/2014
It is to bad that you never got to Luna becoming a DUCK.
Dragoncop.