Reviews for The Weapon Revised!
Caliweiser chapter 47 . 4/19
One of the best HP stories on this site! love how you slowly developed harry's character, it really added depth, and amazing character growth. Also have to say your an amazing writer, can't wait to see your other works!
Marilou chapter 47 . 1/22
Hello!
I just spent the last few weeks reading this wondeful story, and it was awesome :)
You're write really well!
Bravo :)
BarbedCaress chapter 45 . 12/29/2014
Wonderful story! Completely enjoyed it.
AF chapter 45 . 12/14/2014
Enjoyable story. SUprisingly i like the effect it gives when you have HArry think something then say it almost immediately. It adds impact. Two things, at one point you have Harry ask for mandrake draught early on and be surprised that they had it in stock, he doesn't buy it then but he's later surprised that it's in stock when he goes to buy it purposefully. Two, at the beginning of this chapter Harry says to Creevy that he's known as the general, but seems unaware of this until someone says it again at the end. Not sure if it's continuity errors or simply Harry being odd, tho.
dragoncop chapter 47 . 11/16/2014
It is to bad that you never got to Luna becoming a DUCK.
Dragoncop.
Pedobee chapter 47 . 10/23/2014
Loved it;)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Stupid. "I will not be used." Well, you're hurting your own cause through arrogance. Is that what you think maturity is?
KnowPein chapter 47 . 10/8/2014
NICE READ...
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 47 . 9/22/2014
This was a marvelous story. I really can't express how amazing it was and I'm very grateful that you wrote it. Thank you so much.
hypnoticageregression chapter 47 . 9/3/2014
This is just so brilliant. I read it almost without stopping for the last few days, and found it incredibly inspiring. Thank you so much for writing this. Pls share, do you have any original fiction? Something to buy on Kindle? Thank you!
fiction1238 chapter 47 . 8/22/2014
Have been a fan of your Story for a Long time and just wanted to say that I really enjoyed it.

I still hope that you might do a Sequel.
illeden9872 chapter 47 . 6/25/2014
That was one of the most spectacular stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Whoever you are I applaud you. I literally didn't stop reading to comment at the end of every chapter simply because nothing else, save turning the page was on my mind. Thank you so much for this. There is nothing I enjoy more than a well written novel.
Dymitry chapter 47 . 6/21/2014
*_* Awesome!
I love this story!
Thank!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/11/2014
I want Dobby to come yell at Harry soon.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
Bill is awesome. I fucking love you author.