Reviews for The Thirteenth Adventures
precognativeSPORK chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
and thus i am left hanging...

i'm quite liking it... just wish there was more... so *nudge nudge* and *big puppy eyes* Please?
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
Marvelous fic
thecolouryes chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
I know you love me, and I totally understand your reasoning on the wanting other readers front. I'm just happy you DO love me!

I love Twitch's clear lack of cultural knowledge, and Jack's way of explaining it. Brilliant.

AHAHA! Google! So it IS going to be that company that controls every aspect of everyone's lives in the future?

All the dialog in this chapter is amazing. I would probably be laughing much harder, but am sleeping over at a friend's house, it is 2AM here, and she's asleep right next to me.

What is it with this Doctor and calling everything - technology, human intelligence - backwards? Is that one of his 'things'?

I love it. Love it! Glad you updated, updates are always nice! A brilliant chapter, I must say, can't really think of much else to say, though, as what else really needs saying? And my brain's a little fried from the time.

Scarf Warriors chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
This is my 5th attempt to review, damn it!

The bit with Ianto and the banana was excellent, and it still tickled me despite Flinch telling me of it before I read it - damn her and her spoilers.

It's a jolly good job, but too short D We need a bit more D

Now, off you go and read mine, plz.

Pretty plz?
Scarf Warriors chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
Right, read it - took me so long because was talking absolute bollocks with Flinch when I should have been - actually, I've forgotten.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this, but it now means I've got to fit Return Trip in with this story too... Nay problem, except I had a different end in mind for the 12th Doctor, but ah feck it, I've ruined enough of Flinch's timeline, so oh well.

I'm rambling on talking lots but saying nothing, as usual.
thecolouryes chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
*claps* Yes! Something to keep me from going bloody insane!... er...

"Stupid though it was, she’d assumed that a man on Earth during the 21st century was from Earth during the 21st century. She ought to have known better." Brilliant. Abosolutely brilliant.

And, well of course the Doctor is both a complete nutter and... er... himself. Right, that sentence... got away from me... sorry... :D

Anyway, yay for a reviewer, huh? My personal feeling, it's worse when the only person reviewing your story is your beta... XD And that's my favorite story, too! *sigh* Sorry for complaining about my story in a review of yours, anyway, I eagerly await another update! (And thank you for the dedication!)

Scarf Warriors chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I am the masterful inventor of Nadrin.

I'll read it now.
thecolouryes chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
This is AMAZING! I don't know why no one else has reviewed it yet... Maybe they're all lazy bums. *shrug* Anyway, it's really good. I love how you seem to have total control over all the itsy-bitsy details, like the fact that Thirteen is finally ginger but Molly was ginger.

And I absolutely love what you've done with the TARDIS teaching Twitch how to control her, it's brilliant. Someone needs to get it.

Heh, an American "twang". Way to describe our accents all funny (yes, I am American, though I have random Britishisms and as you can't actually hear my "American twang" when I'm typing, there might be a point when you forget that I am, as one of the British (well, okay, Scottish) friends I've found on FF has done).

AHAHA! I love this line: He spoke as though getting electrocuted was about as everyday as taxes. Utter brilliance, thank you.

Okay, this is brilliant! Please please PLEASE update soon, I need things to keep me sane until school starts... XD