Reviews for Avalanche
Royal Detective chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
No Star is born? Oh well I like the happy ending!
Royal Detective chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
LANCE! Okay, I knew that was gonna happen like the movie but it still gets me!
Royal Detective chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Ahhh, cute scene!
Royal Detective chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Uh-Oh, Our Kitty is gonna break Lance's heart!
Royal Detective chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
No it is not! I'd l can't wwait to imagine how Lance is gonna get out of this one!
Royal Detective chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Oh yeah Lance got a good glimpse of Kitty!
Royal Detective chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
You got that right. Good Chapter!
Royal Detective chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Yes! Lance fits Hercules perfectly! But I'm confused If Magneto is Hades why is Pietro doing his father's job? Good so far anyway, MUST READ ON!
buffycorvin chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
love it
Abertha chapter 9 . 9/15/2009
omg that was so cute!
Abertha chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
haha thats a little girly for lance to be riding a pony! not ridiculing just saying! *backs up to wall and hopes not to get hurt* anyway thats real good
Abertha chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
awesome story i love it!
Val chapter 9 . 9/14/2009
good job! do more pls i'm curently addicted to x men evo fan fic particulary lancitty and you're one of the god writers out there pls do more lancity things pls ok bye ps good job with the story but should have "killed" magneto to make him suffer muahahahhahaha!

Val
The Angry Lioness MOVED chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
I like it so far, but try not to use script format. Plus, don't make it entirely like the movie. Change it up if you have a new idea. Don't stick to the Disney movie entirely.
i-am-a-newbie09 chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
I love it when lines are tweaked like "Scott, it was his glasses,hey for Rogue, she had a major skin problem, okay?" i mean that was priceless. Update as soon as you can because my fravorite part is coming.