Reviews for Red Dawn
dragon rider chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
does spyro live even after losing a lot of blood
Fanfictionlover4444 chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
I dont know if anyone has alredy said this in their reviews but... this story is interesting and somewhat original in nature (i could tell since spyro and cynder rarely dies in the beginning of the story and leaves the plot to other characters, unless it has been a common thing among other ppls fanfic and i havent been here to read it...)

the thing u could improve on however, is the details of the story... some of us are new to spyro the dragon trilogy... (not me) and it can be really confusing if new characters that are introduced to the fanfic are not.. well... introduced to us readers properly...

Cyclone is interesting... but it was only a few short chapters ago that she was newly introduced... along with many other characters... and also the plot is confusing as in when Zaros' messenger gave them a peace warning the dragons should have felt it more suitable to talk it out with them instead of fighting for some strange reasons...(and inevitably failing.) Well... i suppose this is what you have planned for this story... sometimes to have ppl (dragons in this case) to make obviously stupid decisions when many options are right in front of them which is quite ironic...

Wow i cnat believe i reviewed again... and this time its not a pointless one... guess i havent lost the touch...

i hope i havent wasted ur time with this!

keep up your work!

The Fanfictionlover
Lugitorix chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
well, its about time, though i would have tried using a bit more of excitment, this was kinda dull, one of those fill in the blanks chapters i guess. but keep working, its coming along okay.

oh, and it appears that you have a homosexual virus in your review list, might wanna take care of that, lol
spyro2060 chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
Great chapter, very imaginative, plus I ddnt think thee was a problem with the speech.
Sexybeast chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I read the last installment of your gripping adventure. As one homosexual to anyother I have to say I did not enjoy it what so ever. I painted my wall to watch t dry. I could have used a bit of excitment. Well I'm gonna go have a wank.

Cheario
Sexybeast chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Excelent story! Ha NAT. As a spiro fan I'm disgusted st that absolute ballbag of a

monstrosity
Lugitorix chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
intrested to see what happens after this chap
spyro2060 chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
As they say at macdonalds "ba ba ba ba ba I'm lovin it
spyro2060 chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
this is a brilliant chapter I am looking foward to the next instalment (thanks for the good read.
spyro2060 chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
this storie gets more exciting along the way especially since the enemy is really powerful.
spyro2060 chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
that was anouther good chapter and for chapter 2 I just did a review but afterall you didn't know I was going to review it.
spyro2060 chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
that was a good chapter so dont be sorry.
spyro2060 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
good start I am going to read chapter 2 now because this story sounds interesting
cooldude22345 chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
Nice, bro. I like how you manage to describe characters pretty good, which makes it a lot easier to paint a picture of them in the reader's eyes. I have a few corrections to make, though.

"Do we even know if he can actually get here?" Spyro was agitated by the news of Zaros, he did not know how he would be able to fight against him, if he was anything like the guardians said he was.

Looks better like this:

"Do we even know if he can actually get here?" Spyro growled, agitated by the news of Zaros. He had no idea how he would be able to fight against him if he was anything like the guardians said he was.

Well, that's just how I think it should have been. Plus, try to check out my fics if you could, please? lol
Guardian117 chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
Dude nice chapter to me it looks like its going to get intense