Reviews for One Tequila, Two Tequila
Princess Peridot chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
It is very funny
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Great story. I always loved the idea of Cam and Vala over Vala and Daniel. Cam though of Vala as a princess, Daniel thought Vala as a concubine.
Taffyj chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
Wow. Very well in character. And I love that you had them flip a coin at the end.
Tamed Scoundrel chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
If I had known that being a pathetic, evasive, self-serving wanker, and an infuriating bastard could be so much fun... ;-)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Well I guess Cam and Vala are fun drunks. ;)

And having read this whole thing, I'd have to say that Sam actually did have rather good timing, cause if she had come a little later...well she would of had an eyefull. ;)
Nynaeve506 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Fun story! Generally I don't find drinking stories believable, but I can totally see Cam and Vala doing this LOL
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
took a long time, thankfully it was a really good chapter. I enjoyed this fic immensely and I hope you write more CV fics soon!
Lauren chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
i have been coming back to this story to see the next chapter... thank you, thank you

your cam is passionate but the tag ending is perfect... i loved this story
HAZMOT chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
I see I'm not the only one who enjoys a Vala and Cam fic. heheh Anywho it was a hoot to see them watch Sam's boot enter the kitchen. None the less Sam will probably keep quite at where Vala is, being she is definitely in good hands. It was inevitable with all those shots of Tequila that they be overwhelmed with kissing each other, and on to the intimacy. I'm glad Cam was not afraid to ask her out and Vala as usual would not say no for an answer. Poor Coin. hehehe :D
CalmintheChaos chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
I hope this isn't the end! One more chapter PLEASE! This is definitely going in the favorites!
g-love99 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
love me some c/v - there isnt enough out there - thanks!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
this is a great start and I hope you'll continue it. If for nothing else than to have this fic earn the M rating, cause as it is, it's T at worst
Laurel chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
oh yum! cant wait for the next chapter...many thanks
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Ah nothing quite like a little drink between friends. ;) Though it certainly looks like at the rate they're going they might just end up as more than friends.

Looking forward to seeing how the other game turns out for the them. :)
CalmintheChaos chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
LOVE it! Can't wait for more!