Reviews for They're At It Again!
Wendymypooh chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This was hysterical. Loved it. The Seven put up with so much from us fanfic authors.
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
As a fan of Mag7 AUs myself, I find this absolutely hilarious. We do so use and abuse those poor boys.
And Chris, finding the bright spot in everything and checking out Mary.
Poor Ezra. That is going just a wee bit too far!
Philippa chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
LOL! So true. So funny! Thanks for a good giggle. (And the vision of Vin in Vulcan ears ...) I'm just surprised half of the boys weren't flat on their backs, screaming in agony from various author-inflicted wounds. Whump is verrrrry popular in this fandom.
snooky-9093 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Well, you certainly fit in well with our loony tunes over in the HH section!

LOL.

Hope you keep on reading and reviewing.

Sue
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
BWAHAHAHAHAH! ... and so on. I love it! (I like fics where the characters are aware of the fanfic authors and what absurdities and downright outrages they often commit - though I was a little bit worried for a few moments that there was going to be some slash involved... Thank Merlin you had better sense than to go there!)

Write on, sister! Write on!
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
LOL I'm so glad I wasn't eating or drinking anything when I read this one! *still giggling my head off* But I have to admit to agreeing with Ezra and Chris, the pink tutu WAS going too far! *snicker*
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
LOL! that's too funny and so true. I love it. Thanks for the laugh.
MacBedh chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
ROFL! I'm not even familiar with the fandom, but one doesn't need to be. This is brilliant!

BTW, it is possible (although awkward) to do single-spacing in the ff dot net interface, so you can actually have poetry or song lyrics that aren't spread out double-spaced.

Beth
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This is just too funny! Nice use of several AU's and how they overlap! The fan fic writers are really finding all sorts of interesting places for the guys to wind up. The image of Ezra in a tutu is a bit much; I agree. Thank you so much for the laugh!
CrystalKenobi chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Yup I think you covered all the versions I've read. SG7, Startrek though I think the one version i read was next gen but i like the reference that chris would like the classic outfit.

I haven't read ones with him as robin hood. That would be interesting to read. I remeber errol flynn , kevin costner versions of robin hood.

I also like how you keep mary as a nice person.

You know wouldn't mind having Chris wearing a black outfit that would be worn in the version you have mary wearing the white linen gown. (daydreams)

But its so amazing how these characters fit into so many worlds so perfectly.

lol i like that part about Ezra at the end.
Black Rook chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
A good one:). (Will think twice before starting a new AU:))
Anna Dannir chapter 1 . 8/26/2009