Reviews for Two Lifetimes
monkeemary chapter 4 . 5/29
Lovely.
TimorousBeastie333 chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
AHHHHHHHH! You seriously have to continue! It's so utterly beautiful. I've never read a 10.5/Rose Story that I've believed this much. This is so perfect. I know it's been many years now, but I beg you! Come back! Don't make me get a dimension cannon!
Chris4 chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Nice story!
Chris4 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Sweet chapter.
Chris4 chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Actually, Rose did commit genocide. I supposed it could be argued that it was Bad Wolf, but still... I've always felt that the Doctor was being a little self-righteous when he claimed the metacrisis was dangerous because of the genocide thing.
Chris4 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Wow, I think you managed to get a whole slew of confusing feelings down pretty damned accurately. Good work.
Orangefox1 chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
3 3 upset that there isnt more. I know I already asked like 3 times now, but please continue with your stories! 3 its ssoooo good!
Sarahleto chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
I LOVE this. You could do soo much with it and I'm hanging on every word. 3
Kathryn Merlin chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
this is fantastic!
I-de-BadBad-Wolf chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
What a truly beautiful story. You are truly gifted with writing!
Lykariel chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
I just found this story and immediately fell in love with it. Your writing style and the story are both amazing.

Are you going to write more? I REALLY hope you do.
Peacockgirl chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
This is a wonderful gem of a fic that deserves much more attention than its gotten, but it was this line that drove me to comment-"However, he is mildly concerned he might die, because surely a human heart isn’t supposed to beat this fast..." Fantastic, that!
Illegitimi-non-carborundum chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
this is one of the most beautiful stories i've read on this site. the words flow evenly and you set up some lovely imagery. just the entire way you write in beeautiful.
InsanityisReal chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
Great story!
weezer5516 chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
This is a really fun read. Keep it up.