Reviews for An Evil Story
THIS WAS SO SAD MY GOSH
Okee, bye.
-A.
TheVampireStalkerAlexander chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
That's true, in a way The Daughter Of Evil did die. All that's left is an innocent young girl who is wishing to be reborn with her brother once again.
arnett chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
You really are awesome how u connect the story qaq its so epic
InsaneBunnyNinja chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
What can i say but AMAZING! I shall sing your praises! LALALALA PRAISES PRAISES PRAISES LLALLALALA. I love a good story about the evil saga and this is difinitely a GOOD story about the evil saga!
Melancholic Zero chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
Though it's a great quick-read, I feel there is so much wasted potential here. The story seems so concrete, taking ever aspect of the song and forcing it onto the charcters.
mikanella chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
This is awesome! I cried when I remembered the whole Evil series... :((( But still, if you made it a bit longer, it would have been perfect
Sonikku0691 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
This is absolutely amazing.

I've read the previous chapters. This chapter made me cry and I love it.
Namine Yuki chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
Wow, i love these songs so much *oo* they'r the best hehehe

I want to read moore Curious huh? i'm also doing fanfics-like things about the songs. I mean, the evil saga is the best thing ever!

Wow, please continue, please! I want more! I love Len and Rin... Not in the incestuous way LoL but, anyway, they're not real twins o_oUu Well, they're in this histoy, aren't they?

OH, well, keep going, i'll be reading

Bye!

Namine Out
punkanimelover93 chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
i like it so far cant wait
jotepaine chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
... it's okay, it can be better... Maybe if there was a little more description... that would help!