Reviews for Midnight Chat
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
dude this is really awesome. Space President Lincoln is my favorite president he is the bomb so I found this pretty interesting an awesome keep it up!
djenie chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is an excellent story. Every president should have the benefit of such wisdom!
zuka4one chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This is awsome. Great job. Certainly came across as to how President Lincoln would help out the current Chief Executive. Nicely done.
Miss Helena Quinn chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This is really good! Just like watching another season. Almost :)

I loved the Medium reference!
80sarcades chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Great story; who knows what Lincoln's ghost may do in the middle of the night? Prefect read; still wish they hadn't cancelled the series...
rthstewart chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
So, it's like this. I'm browsing the Narnia updates this morning and see a story that is probably terrible, and click on the reviews looking for a laugh. I see your review that mentions the present tense and Barney. Now, we never had Barney in our household, though there was plenty of Cars, Trucks, and Things That Go. So, I skip the story and follow the reviewer and find a woman of a certain age who knows of Cons and zines. So, I scroll the 60 stories and alas see none for fandoms that I follow especially, though I was, at the time, a HUGE fan of both Scarecrow and Mrs. King and Remington Steele (UST FTW) - so I consider that for the future.

I found one story that did intrigue me and so here I am to say, Woot! This pit of voles does not belong solely to our children but to their mothers as well. And, I enjoy your clean style and gift of dialog and humor. Lincoln is nicely sagacious and Madame President is savvy and just a bit naive which strikes me perfectly. It's a splendid twist to have Lincoln have his own preferences on whom he visits. As I've been spending a lot of time in Narnia and WW2 lately, the Harry comment amused me greatly.
isfj chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This story was really creative! I enjoyed reading it. I loved that President Lincoln only chose to visit a few presidents, and that he chose Mac. Great story :)
talyn64 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
very well done. i loved it
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Great fic! Very well written. Lincoln especially was superbly done.

I got your pm but don't know why you thought I'm combining Marvel and DC, which I'm not (having done that for years). Unfortunately, I know nothing of Wizards & Warriors but will check it out for you if you still want me to do so.
Frog1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Great story, are you going to another chapter or sequel? I would love to read more about Pres. Allen and Lincoln's ghost!

Did you know that Dolly Madison and Abagail Adams are rumored to haunt the White House as well?
allthatjazz8 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I was so excited to see a new CiC story... and this story was absolutely delightful. I loved it! You have such a great writing style, and this story was very creative and well written! Very fun! Loved it! I do hope you will continue writing CiC fanfiction in the future!

Theo
Misbehavin chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Being a huge fan of the White House ghosts and CIC, this was an absolute delight and fabulous. I love how you included the Ulrich quote which is the inspiration for my pen name. I do hope you will write more CIC pieces. Mac