Reviews for The Bad Touch
Mija chapter 5 . 5/7/2002
Poor Faith, I feel sorry for her(in a small way)Another good one.
Hi chapter 5 . 2/24/2002
Your excellent ploting, thoughtful character development, and great dialogue, have all made the 'Trick Chronicles' one of the best continuing AU series out there. And with this latest episode, you've quicked an already excellent series into higher gear. I look forward to the next one.
lisa chapter 5 . 2/24/2002
i've read all of ur stories and loved it! come'on u have to write some more for me to read i have nothing else. so hurry up with more buffy stories
Igor the Great chapter 5 . 2/24/2002
That was *DARK*! Yet, well written. The Scoobies are going to have to *REALLY* work together to overcome Trick's control of Buffy. Cordelia at her best. Blunt, honest, but very blunt. I hope Willow does not go to far down the 'dark side'. Joyce has a good point, life does go on. I look forward to episode 11. -Igor the Great-
RedBeardJim chapter 5 . 2/23/2002
Wow. This is ... really depressing. Excellent writing as always, and great progression of the characters. But damn.
lisa chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
please please go on! i love ur work. this is goiong so good.
Igor the Great chapter 4 . 2/12/2002
When you say, "...things start to fall apart.", you are serious. A rouge, out of control Faith? I am seriously worried. You have me worried over the out come of some fanfic. You write well. Don't take to long a break. Until next time.

-Igor the Great-
anna2 chapter 4 . 2/12/2002
Oh got that was gross! Please let it be someone's nightmare. No one, not even in fanfic deserves what that poor woman got. Except maybe Riley. Fab work Michael, just too bloody for my tastes. You are a great writer.
Matt Harris chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
An excellent story - the first four paragraphs are probably the best intro on a fanfic that I have ever seen.
RedBeardJim chapter 2 . 1/22/2002
Woo and hoo! Very happy to see this story arc continued, although I'm a little nervous about Lindsey's future now...Keep 'em coming, please.
kLyn chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Good suspense! More, please.