Reviews for Eggshells
Never thought I like an AmericaxItaly pairing. This genuinely nice. No sex scene, just plain love, in a Hetalia sense.
yeet333 chapter 6 . 6/9
...Of course. Naturally, anything American is instantly better and more heroic.
Even sheep.
Ravenclawmione31 chapter 11 . 3/7
Okay, I think I'm falling in love.. Italy and America like Harry Potter and Percy Jackson and THEY'RE JUST SO FREAKING CUTEE!
IM SOBBING I HAVENT ACTUALLY EVEN LOOKED AT THE CHAPTER BUT IM SOBBING WITH TEARS OF JOY THAT I FOUND ANOTHER ITALY X AMERICA IM SO HAPPY ITS SO RARE TO FIND THIS PAIR THESE DAY SO THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG YOU HAVE NO IDEA MUCH MY FEELS ARE HURTING I LOVE YOU OMFG
Leopard chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
That was beautiful miss. I have barely read any Italy pairing's (except for a few Gerita ones) because I have always viewed him as overly childish and idiotic, but you turned my view on him around. I could see so many sides of him that just shaped him perfectly! Gosh, he's such a great character now that I can see it!
Everything about this, the way Italy and America try to repair their friendship with England and Germany, the development of the relationship and of their characters, the emotions that were very relatable, the wording, all of it was pleasantly done.
Even though there are still a few remaining errors(not many at all though), the editing really seemed to tidy things up nicely! :)
Overall great story. Unpopular pairings need to be appreciated more, some are just so heart-touching and perfect together! Keep writing
SiriuslyScarredforLife chapter 17 . 12/3/2014
England/Italy and Canada/Italy(!) sound so cool! Please, you have to write them :D I loved the story! It was very cute and fuzzy and gave me tingles in the place where I feel my feels :3
NuffinonaMuffin chapter 17 . 9/5/2014
I really like this, it had the perfect amount of fluff and a great romantic buildup. I don't usually ship this but I think you may have changed my mind! I love this!
Yami-sama42 chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
omg i read this story on the kink meme about a month ago and it's one of my favorite things

like i knew beforehand that i liked america and italy as friends but i had no idea i'd be okay with them being romantically involved as well (seeing as i love gerita and prefer america single) but woOOOOOW I LOVE THIS STORY. it's sooooooooooo cute i giggled my way through it omg i'm glad i found this here on ffn

great story excellent work congrats i love it and woooooooow it's incredible tHEY'RE SO CUTE MY GOD

it's like adorable little kid puppy love and it's so great
Andrea the Chinchilla chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
Ah I love this so much! AmerIta needs more love this is just AH! I can't wait of the sequel!
Hetabee chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
Having read this in two nights just looking for an England/Italy story, I figured it'd be cool to read this instead since it looked interesting enough. And now I'm happy I made that choice because honestly this fic was a rollercoaster of emotional turmoil and regret and self-loathing and ugh, the characterization was so well-developed. Something I always look forward to in any story I read are amazingly thought out characters and you have rightfully delivered on that, as well as keeping the tone of the story in check with everything going on and...

Oh, I have to stop rambling or we'll get nowhere with this! Hah, I just really wanted to tell you that I enjoyed your treatment of the characters as equals (and some not being beneath others because of a personal view you have for any nation unlike some people), that made me quite happy. This last chapter just made me want to cry because I got to the end of another wonderful story again, but that's simply your duty to make your readers want to huddle up in a blanket and bawl their eyes out, eh?

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I really adored this piece of writing magnificence and I do hope you at least have a few chapters of that sequel out. I'd be delighted to read it. Thank you for writing this and stay awesome, okay. :)
LifeMeansNothingWithoutMusic chapter 17 . 8/1/2014
Can you write a story using the pairing Canada/Italy? Or Spain/Italy? I'd like to see what you come up with! This story was really good and it didn't seem to have too many grammar mistakes. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories!
Bypasser chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
Please make a RusIta fanfiction. If you do, i will give you a bag full of bacon
67TARDISChevy chapter 17 . 2/18/2014
Ah do u plan on a sequel that was amazing
TheAmericanFanGirl chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
This is amazing
Guest chapter 17 . 11/6/2013
WOOOOO! AMEITA FOR THE WIN! AWESOME STORY!