Reviews for Eggshells
How about all of those...?
-hopeful stare-
Ita-chan is just sooo adorable and ukeish he needs multiple pairings...!
Anon chapter 13 . 7/7
god, i fucking lost when Romano said Ludwig was a potato.
alqui chapter 17 . 4/20
This was beautiful. The best fic I have read in this fandom till now. My personal favourite is the last chapter, the descriptions were amazing. There was a small mistake. In the talk with Arthur, Alfred didn't mention him loving Italy, but in the next chapter he did?
fandomsforever2003 chapter 11 . 1/12
Don't watch the horrible, terrible Percy Jackson movies! *wails*
Tarlockean-and-Proud chapter 13 . 11/7/2015
"Ludwig didn't get them because he was a potato, okay? A potato!"

Guys, seriously, this is the BEST description of Ludwig I've heard for a long time! XD
-Mei
PJOLOVER chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I FREAKED THE FUCK OUT WHEN AMERIVA SAID "OH LIKE IN PERCY JACKSON" GOD AUTHOR I LOVE YOU
Guest chapter 17 . 7/4/2015
Never thought I like an AmericaxItaly pairing. This genuinely nice. No sex scene, just plain love, in a Hetalia sense.
yeet333 chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
...Of course. Naturally, anything American is instantly better and more heroic.
Even sheep.
Ravenclawmione31 chapter 11 . 3/7/2015
Okay, I think I'm falling in love.. Italy and America like Harry Potter and Percy Jackson and THEY'RE JUST SO FREAKING CUTEE!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
IM SOBBING I HAVENT ACTUALLY EVEN LOOKED AT THE CHAPTER BUT IM SOBBING WITH TEARS OF JOY THAT I FOUND ANOTHER ITALY X AMERICA IM SO HAPPY ITS SO RARE TO FIND THIS PAIR THESE DAY SO THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG YOU HAVE NO IDEA MUCH MY FEELS ARE HURTING I LOVE YOU OMFG
Leopard chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
That was beautiful miss. I have barely read any Italy pairing's (except for a few Gerita ones) because I have always viewed him as overly childish and idiotic, but you turned my view on him around. I could see so many sides of him that just shaped him perfectly! Gosh, he's such a great character now that I can see it!
Everything about this, the way Italy and America try to repair their friendship with England and Germany, the development of the relationship and of their characters, the emotions that were very relatable, the wording, all of it was pleasantly done.
Even though there are still a few remaining errors(not many at all though), the editing really seemed to tidy things up nicely! :)
Overall great story. Unpopular pairings need to be appreciated more, some are just so heart-touching and perfect together! Keep writing
SiriuslyScarredforLife chapter 17 . 12/3/2014
England/Italy and Canada/Italy(!) sound so cool! Please, you have to write them :D I loved the story! It was very cute and fuzzy and gave me tingles in the place where I feel my feels :3
NuffinonaMuffin chapter 17 . 9/5/2014
I really like this, it had the perfect amount of fluff and a great romantic buildup. I don't usually ship this but I think you may have changed my mind! I love this!
Yamiii chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
omg i read this story on the kink meme about a month ago and it's one of my favorite things

like i knew beforehand that i liked america and italy as friends but i had no idea i'd be okay with them being romantically involved as well (seeing as i love gerita and prefer america single) but woOOOOOW I LOVE THIS STORY. it's sooooooooooo cute i giggled my way through it omg i'm glad i found this here on ffn

great story excellent work congrats i love it and woooooooow it's incredible tHEY'RE SO CUTE MY GOD

it's like adorable little kid puppy love and it's so great
Potatothechao chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
Ah I love this so much! AmerIta needs more love this is just AH! I can't wait of the sequel!