Reviews for Beyond Obsessions
ooc chapter 3 . 1/24
L is extremely out of character. Enough said.
Deathlylover chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
*Rolls around on bed and squeals* updaaaaaaaaate! I neeeeeed an update. Neeeed. Neeeeeeed!
Lone Angel in a Trenchcoat chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Aww! Please continue!
amanda w chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
I love it! So far the best BB X L story yet... i believe you should continue writing storys..im very happy as well that you chose my two most favorite characters as a story :) please keep'em coming
Sanguinem7 chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
I'm pretty sure it's a little too late to be saying this, but I especially liked how you wrote BB's character, although I also like your OC as well. I hope that someday you'll continue this fanfic, when you do, I'll be waiting. *cue the creepy stalker music* x3
FIREPENGUINDISCOPANDA chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
I NEEDZZZ MOARRRRRR!
Frozenrose chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
it stops here?no...why? you post this unbelievable ahmazing story and only nine chapters? why, that is just not fair.:p
Frankie2035 chapter 9 . 12/2/2011
Hi, I love your story!

My only complaint is that it should be new paragraph, new speaker because this can be confusing to read at times.

Other than that it's perfect and I hope you update!
D chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
I love your story and cant wait for the next update. :D
Piper2.0.5 chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
More more MORE! I love it! I absolutely love how you portray Beyond, especially in the beginning. L, I think, needs a little work. His personality is well played, but his speech patterns are a little too... informal. To many ums and abbreviated words. Try extending some of those "don't"s into "do not"s and such. I know it sounds stiff as hell, but, well, that's L for you. Haha. As for the OC, I find myself really liking her! I'm glad you put her in, she puts quite a lot of conflict into the story!

Can't WAIT for the next chapter!
BeeperNation chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
One: love yur story dood. I totally agree with you that all the BL stories are the same. And yurs is different.

Two: I hate yur oc. Sorry, but truth be told, she just seems TOO outlandish for death note. (not trying to insult) but shed be a great oc for a naruto fanfic. Nd maybe thts wat yu were going for but I didn't like it.

So ultimately I like it, it's different from other death note stories that have L. They usually make him a total uke or zombielike. So me gusta!
EndlessStorm chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
Updated: 02-13-11

Today: 07-8-11

Y U NO UPDATE

This story is really, really good. I love B so much. Please, please update soon!
XxCOLAxX chapter 8 . 6/4/2011

I REALLY HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON~
gothsk8er chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
Ok... Offfcialy the best bb and l fanfic I have read in a really long time... U can't c my face but I am quite literally begging for u to continue... Please please please update as soon as possible!
gothsk8er chapter 8 . 5/31/2011