Reviews for Love At First Bite
guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
don't stop there... must continue
prettysoldier01 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
NOOOOO! you need to come back and finish this! it was getting to the good part... (T T)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
I love it! Keep writing :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
just keep writing your fabulous fanfictions.. people will love it!
Maria chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
No! You can't do this to me! I need to know what happens next! I can't wait! (excited)
HarryPotterLover138 chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
I was orignally looking for my story, also called Love at First Bite, also a vampire kisses fanfic, but then I started reading this. It is really, really good. I know you have not updated since 2009, but please, PLEASE continue the story, I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! PLEASE continue! :)
DeadHeartsAndOpenWounds chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
Oh my god! Update! Update! Update! Is Becky going to turn into a vampire? When are Alexander and Raven going to fall in love? Who is Becky's attacker? Ugh! You can't just leave me hanging like this!
DeadHeartsAndOpenWounds chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
(I'm not signed in at the moment but I do have a fanfiction account.) Anyways, I loved your story. I've been looking for decent Raven and Alexander fics all freaking day with no prevail! Some of the stories I found weren't very good... but yours... was freaking incredible! :D
vampirelover43v3r chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
omg i love this story,hope you can continue
loventherussian17 chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
great story so far update soon please cant wait to see what happens next
StopitDobby chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
oh my god! pleas update! ASAP!
Vampirea chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
I liked it. I LOVE that their long. Update soon please.
Nek0Reader chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
omg i luv it! ;D please write moree!
Mrs. Alexander Sterling chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
That was awesome! Update soon please. :P
vampchick09 chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
that was a great chapter i love raven and alexander..i think jagger came back haha