Reviews for You Belong With Me
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Well. That grandpa seems a whole lot like mine...
lil'peahqueen133 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
YAH! I'm so happy for Krory and Miranda. I have this song 'You Belong with Me' by Talor Swift. I like the part where Krory turned Eliade down. Way to go man! I love Krory x Miranda stories. Make more please. .
D.grey-fan chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I don’t know why I didn’t read this story before. I just love it! All the characters and how they act is just perfect.

Thank you...Just brilliant!
DeactivatedMidori chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I'm definitely no Taylor Swift Fan, nor AU worshiper, but tis just made me go "aw!" XD

Haha screw you, Eliade, nobody on school likes you!

Thanks for bringing this one up, I enjoyed it!

Tynuccia chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
OMG this third version was absolutely the best! I loved every new scene you put it, really! And I also liked Krory I watching at them, it's just so cute! Great job, can't wait for other fics!
Sailor Water Dragon chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
huh looks like a missed a few of those past tense things.

but other than that :3 loves! i forgot to mention it before but i really enjoyed the small locker room scene. very cute

Rika the Strange chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This was great! The plot was really cute and I enjoyed the characterizations, it worked out really well as an AU. The only criticism I have is that you forgot to make a lot of the words past-tense, usually by forgetting "ed" or similar endings. You might want to go back and re-read for that. Otherwise, great job 3 More Mirkrory is always a good thing!