Reviews for Serial Killers in Heat
goddessa39 chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
Well I completely love it, but did you have to have them officially found out?
angellcakes23 chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
i really love this story haha. I think i watch too much criminal minds lol. I love that you made Olivia the type of killer that has no emotion, or at least not much of it.
Sara Sidle Grissom12 chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
Wow that was intreating. great job.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
Gahhhh this was just made of awesome. Lovely work. Hope to read more from you!
KungFuWitch chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
So good it's actually a bit disturbing... I loved it !
flitwick chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
This is a really interesting take on romance and crime! It was so strange, and yet I couldn't help but want to read what happened next. I'm really glad I decided to stick with it and see what happened. Two peas in a pod, for sure! I'm a little curious to how they were arrested when they are so usually good at covering their tracks. But that's a story for another time I guess! Good job on writing something different!
LittleGooseWalking chapter 9 . 11/5/2010
Strange yet amazing! Loved the plot and the way you twisted Peter and Olivia's characters :)
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 9 . 11/5/2010
this was amazing. and scary. sort of read like an episode of Criminal Minds. and I love CM :)

I like the bond between them, that the other was the fire in the coldness
kimbari chapter 9 . 10/27/2010
I don't know why, but I kept seeing/hearing Kathleen Turner as Olivia. Maybe "Body Heat?" I never thought I'd like serial killers. You painted both the right sociopathic colors, yet they remained the characters we know (Peter somewhat more than Olivia) and somehow managed to be sympathetic.

Pretty amazing job. Brava, Lo!
Torika Ushio chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
This is a GREAT story! I'm supposed to be doing my overdue homework, but you have got me absolutely enraptured!
Adgie chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
That was dark and kinda scary but it was REALLY good. Very well written, nice storyline and the transition of the characters to the AU waas really well done too. Good job.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 9 . 7/21/2010
This/was/so/sweet/creepy/and/adorable/and/LOVED!/it.I/normally/don't/like/this/kinda/dark/stuff/but/this/was/so/well/written/and/AWESOME!

Great!Fic!
ElleThom chapter 8 . 11/25/2009
see, now this is just damn good story tellin'
Viktorija chapter 9 . 10/31/2009
Wow!It was amzing!I loved job!
Azeleen chapter 9 . 9/23/2009
Evil. Wonderful. I just loved it, thanks for that AU view of the pairing. The writing is a pure wonder, I thank you very very much for such a pleasure at reading :D