Reviews for What Forever Means
Guest chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
Lina Marie chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
very depressing but im hooked on it xD
LindyK1987 chapter 15 . 5/2/2012
can't wait to read more! Love it!
IronKissed chapter 14 . 4/10/2012
Wickedly dark and all consuming. I like it. This is exactly how I see Megatron 'loving' someone. Great job! Can't wait for the update!
animelover1993 chapter 14 . 5/3/2011

This is deliciously dark and i revel in the twisted concepts and logic that I still find my self understanding.

I am so sorry for your loss, i know what it feels like to lose a friend, or someone you considered family though they were not of the same blood.

Its crushing, and I applaud the fact that you were still able to write. I personally shut down for months and I still haven't been able to bring my muse back up to par almost a year after the fact.

This is beautiful, and I devoured the chapters and each time you left me longing for more.

I can not wait for chapter 15, and I hope I get to read another chapter before I leave the country and any access to the internet at the beginning of June.

Much much love:

chaitea16 chapter 14 . 4/3/2011
Dark doesn't cut it. This was destructively seductive. That backstory adds quiet a bit. While the events that were implied are nothing new, their presentation was superb. You took a Lifetime'esk plot device and kicked it in their pretentiously emotional faces. Despite this taking away some of her mystery, Laura continues to be a compelling character with this additional understanding.
SaneFangirl chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
Whoa... I've finally managed to gather my thoughts enough for a semicoherent review. This story was literally breathtaking. At several tense parts, I realized I wasn't breathing. This story is very detailed and well-written. I even managed to understand most of the medical parts.

Megatron's Perfect Earth, devoid of all organic life but human slaves, has 2 main problems.

1. If humans are the only organic life, what will they eat? Please, please don't say "Soylent Green". :)

2. Resistance fighters. Every utopia/dystopia (depending on your point of view) with an oppressed caste has a resistance.

If he keeps those things in mind along with the rest of his plans, he shouldn't have as much trouble.

I don't care that I already sort of said this, so this is an awesome story.
chaitea16 chapter 13 . 2/15/2011
"Angst" is such a pathetically weak word to describe the darkness that has consumed these characters in the name of 'love'. Everything about this chapter brought me right back where the previous story line left off while building on the already complex kaleidoscope of awesome that is this uniquely different story. As the brothers switch places and their lovers suffer as they too find common grounds with one another. Elita is such a fitting addition and really heightens the already turbulent feel of everything. Laura's descriptions were particularly interesting without directly complimenting her appearance but somehow managing to describe her eerie beauty in a delightfully indignant light that also wasn't resentful. Fantastic.
SNeptune21 chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
More please - MORE I say!

JxL524 chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
Great story but I'm sorry about your friend. Take all the time you need to grieve.
chaitea16 chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
I am both awed and disturbed by just how dark you can make a story. And this chapter didn’t even have that much going on and still I could feel the implications to come and what has already transpired. Megatron in love has never been portrayed quite this way and by far I think it’s the only way it could ever really work.
femme4jack chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
Heart wrenching.
chaitea16 chapter 11 . 4/11/2010
You have such an interestingly warped view on Optimus in this. Taking is exalted qualities and twisting them with a hint of darkness and dash of selfishness in all the right places.

Elita is a phenomenal addition to the cast. Especially considering the direction you're going with this.

So of course it comes as no surprise that you have me hooked to yet another one of your transformers fics.
femme4jack chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
Awesome! Dark, dangerous, deadly love. Really good writing.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Is AJ a fanfiction writer I would be aware of? Did she write Transformers fiction? I only ask because there is a certain author that I dearly loved who suddently stopped updating, and I know that she had been sick.

I'm sorry if I'm prying...don't answer if it is an inappropriate question.