Reviews for Sweet, Sour & Spicy
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 14 . 12/1/2009
Okay, so basically everything in this chapter is pretty aww-worthy. CaS still have a piece of my heart. I'm all for NS right now but I still adore the thought of Serena being with Carter. NV was pretty sweet too. As well as Chuck's letter to Jenny. Aww. And of course lovely CB always pawn. Both parts were absolutely adorable. Lovely ending. :)
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 13 . 12/1/2009
Aww. How am I just now reading the last chapter of this story? haha XD And I still have the epilogue too. But that's fine. Moving onto the story...

The beginning is sweet. And hot. :P lol But that's so cute how Chuck's all worried she's upset and Blair's so content with him. I love that you made it clear that Blair wasn't jealous of Jenny. Because honestly, how could people believe this was gonna be like some BCJ triangle or something? *shakes head* lol Well, you know where I stand with NV, but I thought their part was pretty cute. And I adore Jenny, she was bitchy but awesome towards Emma. lol And aww, I like how you ended that part.. with the whole 'Chuck is her brother' thnking. Sweet. Aww Dan/Olivia. Nice of you to put that in there. And of course I loved the last scene. :P hehe *off to epilogue*
Gaara-l0ve chapter 14 . 11/20/2009
Couldn't have asked for a better ending. So perfect, I love it. Thank you for finishing this story. It's one of my top favorites :)
Gaara-l0ve chapter 13 . 11/20/2009
Yes! It's finally letting me review! I don't know why but whenever I tried reviewing the last chapter, it kept giving me an error message. So frustrating lol. Anyway, I think am in love with this chapter. It's my favorite by far. God, it's so perfect, I enjoyed every bit of it! *Sighs happily*
newyorkcitydreaming chapter 14 . 11/19/2009
you amaze me with your wonderful stories keep up the great work - great ending:)
nygirl26 chapter 14 . 11/19/2009
Ahh- I NEED to see that end C/B scene happen for real, lol. Chuck Bass running? Yes, please. Glad you stuck with this story, and didn't let the negative/lack of reviews get you down. Nice ending!
chuckleslover chapter 14 . 11/19/2009
loved it 3
xoxogg4lifexoxo chapter 14 . 11/19/2009
aw i loved it great

xoxo
xxneversayingxx chapter 13 . 11/19/2009
awesome 3 can't wait for epilogue
kure yui chapter 13 . 11/19/2009
"They were never going to sleep"

HAHAHAHAThat's too sweet!

Love this ending!
endingstars chapter 13 . 11/19/2009
Cool ending. Thanks for a great story! :D
newyorkcitydreaming chapter 13 . 11/18/2009
great as usual - loved it can't wait for more please UD soon:)
nygirl26 chapter 13 . 11/18/2009
Don't listen to the negative reviews! I am 10% against Chuck/Jenny, but I thought the CJB scenes played out really well. It's clear on the show the building a sibling-like relationship with Jenny is important to Chuck, so I see no harm putting that aspect into the story. And I LOVE your Chuck and Blair. There needs to be so much more of this on the show. It's bordering on ridiculous now, how little C/B there is. Great chapter, and great story- so glad you extended it beyond the original 3 chapters.
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 12 . 11/16/2009
Aw! This was such a great chapter. The Chuck & Jenny talk was awesome and adorable. I can't help but think that it's cool that they're basically siblings now... Even if it's a little weird if you think back to the Pilot, lol.. But whatever, I liked it. Chuck wanted to be a good brother to Jenny. :) And the CB part was great! OMG, I totally cracked at this:

“Wait, you tasted her?” his eyes widened in mock-surprise. “And I missed it?”

Perfect Chuck line. XD And you are right, it was a lovely and intense scene. Great job! :)
endingstars chapter 12 . 11/16/2009
This fic is really awesome. It has all my favorite pairings in it, especially Carter/Serena!

Update, please! And please put more carter/serena in it. hahaha! ))