Reviews for Why Tsukune Should Never Eat the Cookies
Leoncrazy59 chapter 16 . 7/29/2015
I'd hate to be THAT guy, but Mormon's don't have a hell, unless you've specifically witnessed God in person, and then denied his existence. Otherwise, you just go to less-good heaven.
fireball900 chapter 23 . 5/4/2015
Amusing.
The genderswitched chapters showed some of the issues I have with Harem-romantic-comedies (hence why I find them neither romantic or comedic).
OneVs100 chapter 23 . 5/4/2015
These are great I really hope you do add more, and if you do, maybe a deadpool appearance?
OneVs100 chapter 22 . 5/4/2015
This one made me laugh the most especially the last part
mordreek chapter 23 . 3/5/2015
Yeah, saw that one coming too. Can't blame her, can't blame him either, just gotta get out of the line of fire.
mordreek chapter 22 . 3/5/2015
Niiiice, excellent dig at Nauto.
mordreek chapter 21 . 3/5/2015
At least she's happy, she's higher than the fucking space station, but she's HAPPY.
mordreek chapter 20 . 3/5/2015
I'm sorry but Kurumu has an indisputable point there. Moka REALLY should have seen it coming, it's classic (if smart) Kurumu.
mordreek chapter 19 . 3/5/2015
I'm just going to be in the corner, weeping inconsolably for my gender. Take care everyone.
mordreek chapter 18 . 3/5/2015
"friend with nibbling-benefits" yup, that sums it up perfectly regardless of gender. That and the Yuki(Yukari) character is the micheal jackson's wet dream there. I have no idea how someone that small can have so much sex drive *shudder*
mordreek chapter 17 . 3/5/2015
I remember this, you turned it into it's own story! It was good, kinda deep in a "how much we ignore certain behaviors based on gender" thing but good.
mordreek chapter 16 . 3/5/2015
Nice South Park reference, almost snuck that one in there. The last one was good too, 3 sorority girls, can of whipped cream and a bag of cherries. That would do it and them some. But totally worth it I bet.

I think part of what made this chapter a riot was Mizore's flippant responses like "off to Hell you go" in what I imagine as a very cheeky voice.
mordreek chapter 15 . 3/5/2015
"If we aren't virgins we're safe?" *GLOMP!* Woooow, didn't see that one coming -_- Nor surprised about Gin either. sucks to be him I guess.
mordreek chapter 14 . 3/5/2015
This one confused me a bit. Then again I wasn't the only person left with an overhanging question mark, Yukari really ran out of ideas fast.
mordreek chapter 13 . 3/5/2015
Yeah, I'd kill her too. That was just beyond the pale of devious.
717 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »