Reviews for Why Tsukune Should Never Eat the Cookies
mordreek chapter 11 . 3/5
*headdesks in hysterical laughter* The scary part is, if you somehow manage to ignore the whole necrophilia aspect, her arguments have some weight...but you have to ignore her being dead...not happening.
mordreek chapter 10 . 3/5
"Why do I have a bad feeling about this? probably because you have more than 2 brain cells that aren't attached to the libido of a pervy old man in a prepubescent girl.
mordreek chapter 9 . 3/5
*falls to the floor sniggering uncontrolably* ahahahahaha, oh my sides, I can't breathe! you my good sir are EVIL to Tsukune, and I salute you for it.
mordreek chapter 8 . 3/5
Nice, why go cheap when you can get the best, eh Kurumu?
mordreek chapter 7 . 3/5
The foreshadowing is strong with this one...no seriously, you can't see anything as it's so dark :P
mordreek chapter 6 . 3/5
*facepalm* again, *sigh* Sometimes we get so wrapped up in ourselves that we can't see jack-squat.
mordreek chapter 5 . 3/5
Yes, yes they are. And frustration saves the day, as it so often does. That aside, I was actually sympathizing with the girls when Tsukune was using the bad catchphrases, they kept getting more and more painful.
mordreek chapter 4 . 3/5
Tsukune you dog! GO for it man, before the others jump you and ruin the moment!

I also love the double-take scene with Fan Fan.
mordreek chapter 3 . 3/5
...Well then...that explains a lot. I'm not sure how to respond to that last wish and I'm guessing the local Kami didn't either. That's one of those "don't make eye-contact and back away sllooowly" moments
mordreek chapter 2 . 3/5
*facepalm* Oy...yeah, that's kurumu alright. Went waaaaay over her head.
mordreek chapter 1 . 3/5
HAHAHAHAHA! I'm sorry but I could totally see this happening in the anime, oh the poor bastard, nobody is safe from Yukari. That kid is scary on SO many level's it's not even funny.
pyracanth chapter 1 . 2/25
[Laughs at jail joke]
Wait a minute... there aren't any black people in Japan...
[looks at Wikipedia stats]
Japan: 98.9% Japanese, 0.6% Chinese, 0.5% Korean, 0.0001% black... 0-o
Poor imprisoned Tsukune...
LoveGlutton chapter 23 . 12/2/2014
Yeah i tried not to think about that little tidbit... But im glad it was played for laughs in fandom...mostly
LoveGlutton chapter 19 . 12/2/2014
Wait im confused... Why does female tsukune get masterbation while male... Nevermind it probably happened
LoveGlutton chapter 17 . 12/2/2014
...you need to do an idea in which tsuki and tsukune meet... Can see it already
701 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »