Reviews for Why Tsukune Should Never Eat the Cookies
New to Naruto chapter 23 . 2/4/2014
Good chapter. Yep Tsukune should date Kurumu, she is my favorite pairing with Tsukune followed by Mizore and the Moka.
I imagine if Tsukune asked Kurumu on a date sh would accept before he even completed the question.
Keep up the good work.
Deathmvp chapter 23 . 2/4/2014
Very funny.
All That Is Left Unsaid chapter 23 . 2/4/2014
Unfortunate Implcations of the series' end aside, this was an amusing chapter though it seems like so much more could be done with the idea. I personally envisioned Tsukune having a breakdown from the revelation, leading to him singing "Stacy's Mom" by Fountains of Wayne (obviously changed to "Moka's Mom" in this case) in front of the entire world.

Tsukune: Now now Moka, is that any way to talk to your father?
Fox Boss chapter 23 . 2/3/2014
Hahaha! Poor Tsukune.
Guardian54 chapter 23 . 2/3/2014
He should have chosen Kurumu from day 8 or so, i.e. the day after he was no longer under her compulsion. A) She doesn't plan to try that again, B) She doesn't damage him physically every day the way Moka does and C) She's way cuter/nicer than Moka (depending on Moka's form).
Gamera68 chapter 23 . 2/3/2014
LOLs. Nice one.

Ouch, poor Tsukune though.
Gamera68 chapter 17 . 2/3/2014
Yeah...um...no. It wouldn't be easier...Tsuki,

LOLs.
Gamera68 chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
LOLs all around :D
gunman chapter 23 . 2/3/2014
Yes, anger and identity issues.
Funny if nothing else. And very short.
Good work.
Write on!
The Struggling Warrior chapter 23 . 2/3/2014
I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I think the end of Season 2 happened too quickly. That's weird coming from me, because I wanted it to end for over a year and a half, but it all came to a close way too quickly. There was not enough falling action from the climax, and I was disappointed, even with an epilouge coming next month.

Personally, I really like your ending better. Although, I would have went with Mizore...I like Mizore...
PGadoury chapter 23 . 2/3/2014
That's an awesome chapter form you. I think the manga chapter 66.6 could have ended better though don't you?
Warpwind chapter 23 . 2/3/2014
priceless
cybercorpsesnake chapter 23 . 2/3/2014
Fun chapter. Tgose tsundere so dangerous
FanFictionHunter chapter 23 . 2/3/2014
Hahaha! That's so funny and true. Imagine if Issa was there... Then again, where the hell is he?
WitchL0v3r chapter 23 . 2/3/2014