Reviews for Double The Recommended Dose
EphemeralSakura chapter 1 . 4/17
I really have no words to describe what I'm feeling... This was just so touching and so incredible... I really can't remember breathing while reading it.
It's amazing, thank you for the story.
Mila chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
This fic honestly breaks my heart, it's so beautiful. I always come back and read it every year, hahaha. But honestly this fic is truly amazing and I only wish it was longer, it's so unique and there's really nothing else like it.
ANARCHY chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Fuck, your stories always kill me. How are you this good at writing angst?

Anyways, this was a great way of doing a rebirth!au. Or something like that. Addiction mentality is terrifying, and you played it well. I loved the way you wrote Sakura's POV, with her numbness and wanting to be with the people she loved. The ambiguity at the end, of her physical state (I am currently deciding if she died or not), was a perfect conclusion. The way you revealed the memories of canon!Narutoverse at the very end is great, but the subtle interactions with Sasuke make me sad. Like everything about your stories. Which is good, but not for my mental health when it comes to SS.

Kudos to you, as always.
sakura.souen chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
wow... i loved it! you could of made it into a multi-chapter fic... it would been good :) loved it
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I love how you wrote this! :)
YourWorstNightmare16 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Wow, this was really powerful and a very good read. Great job.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Time and again, things end badly.

Where did the bruises come from?
Morgiee chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This is so good!

I used to abuse pills and this brought back so many memories.

Plus, I like how you used the past life thing.

Beautiful story~
ChocolateKisses9 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I really like this one, for some reason. I kind of actually want to see a continuation of this. Yeah, that would be really cool. See her struggle with memories belonging to another her, in another time, loving another guy that is still the Sasuke in front of her now. Struggling with the painkiller addiction, with being a doll and wanting desperately to be with her real friends who make her smile for real.

Also, the mentality and reasoning with how she doesn't believe that the painkillers could kill her is exceptionally well done. It really is the reasoning and point of view that addicts on painkillers take. Made it so much more realistic.

Great job!
Violent Idiot chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
That was beautiful.
obvious things are obvious chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
i love it! i mean it was really sad and it almost made me cry.. love your fics, by the way... and i also loved how you added a flashback of her being a ninja and all that... and you are truly my hero, not only for writing great sasusaku fics but for also writing that wonderful sunakyo one-shot... please write more! -
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
i love the layout of this, with the numbers...beautifully sad, almost tragic! 3 it!
Libra Sorceress chapter 1 . 11/3/2009

Booknerrd chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
hm this is by far one of the saddest stories i've ever met T.T aw i almost cried becuase it's so sad. I wish sakura didn't die at the end (she did die right?). Sakura and sasuke are one of the most influential couples ever and YOU DO NOT SUCK AT WRITING SASUKE-SAKURA I LOVE YOUR WRITING! 3

awesome story :)

DefiantAngelx3 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
i love this one too i just love your writing and please continue it or let me help you with it not that you need my help but anyho this story has so much potential and you didnt fail miserbly BTW the other story called burning yesterday the story-teller is anko i believe, i just forgot to add that and you blocked multiple reviews so ya