Reviews for Snape's Opposite
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 6/19
*dies laughing* this is the best thing ever!
Lel chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
It's so funny! Good job! :D really liked the part with Voldemort and the part about spitting out milk!
Avril555 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
OMH I LOLED SO HARDDDD *Is still roflmfao*
Rinku-Chan 333 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Snape? wearing a pink dress? That is...a disturbing image that I wish I could get out of me head (the skipping part, too...) But still...I don't think there wasn't a part that the only thing that kept me from laughing loudly was that there are people in my house...
lolz chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Yes, Snape wearing a pink dress is a devastating mental image. *nods*

This HAS GOT TO BE THE FUNNIEST SNAPE STORY ON EARTH!

*Snape enters room*

WHAT!

(Ive been feeling a little crazy today...)
Aollie S chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
That was so funny!
Fear the Silly People chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
ROFL! OMFJ that was SO funny! XD
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
A great story. Very funny.
IReadNoNonsense chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
that was weirdly funny!
Kikitagaru Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
THAT WAS 'EFFING FUNNY...

I NEARLY LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF!
meryl13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
hahaha!

that was funny!
Lurking Casually chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Wat did she do? Im reading this witth my little brother James and I had to keep stopping because I kept having fits of laughter and my brother is still at this moment chocking on his own laughter as he has been doing since I started reading this to him.
Moindre chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Funny and Cute, love it! What's a chibi cat ears? I'll just say cat ears xD

Anyways I enjoyed this one!
JessikaWithA'K chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG MG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG MG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG MG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG MG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I fell out of my chair for crying out loud i had to by a new computer cuz i got it tooken away from laughing to loud... OMG it was hilarious you should write a rule book kjinda like this for HP..plz polz plz plz plz? hui write more... LOL

Jessica