Reviews for Quirks
babyx99 chapter 1 . 4/18
Hi!
This story is truely amazing ! I would really like to translate this fanfic into russian, so that my friends in Russia could read it too. Can I do it please ?
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 3/17
Good story.
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
this was perfect! Flawless from beginning to end it flowed beautifully. Not many pieces out there like it. I could feel both of their pain, but mostly Bones's and he's a tough character to connect to sometimes because ofh is gruffness but you managed to make him tough and soft without compromise. Very lovely. Very lovely indeed.
LaurienCalafalas chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Oh my god that was so beautifully written! Wonderful job !
Moi chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Great story.
atymer chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I don't remember ever reading a fan fic about Kirk Prime's reaction to Tarsus, other than revenge anyway, over the many years I've been a fan. It was nice to find one that addressed the more subtle issue Jim may have had, that canon and fans over looked. Well done.
Mini-Chobi chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
So beautiful... you captured the brotherly relationship between Bones and Jim so well. Bravo!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
D'aw, Jim. Why you gotta make my heart ache so? I love the usage of names and nicknames and titles and everything in between to signify that things have changed. The ending makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, and the way Bones /cares/ doubly so. They're so sweet to each other, seriously, even when poking at wounds.
Loves Jack chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Powerful story. I enjoy reading the stories of the things that made James T. Kirk the great man that he is-the good things and the bad. This is one of his weaknesses and I love how you show Jim breaking and leaning on one of his best friends. Please continue writing. Loved it!
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Awe, it's beautiful. Thank you very much
Badwolf1993 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Beautiful. Simply wonderful. I love the way you compare Jim's defensiveness to a caged wolf- very creative. Is it a tad sadistic of me to say I love these kind of stories? Ah, well. We are what we are. Keep up the terrific work. I love you're style of writing. Until next time,

Whochild of Darkness, at your service ;)
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
i love it and every time i read it it makes me cry and you are so right they are brothers and bones is a healer
straywriting chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Sheesh. I love this fic. It's so good. I've just reread it for the second time and it's still excellent. Stupendous job here!

*Stray