Reviews for Nature Over Nurture
The Solar Surfer chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
I love this story so far! The character's personalities are on par with those from the show, and I love all of the main three's antics (especially Sock's!). I like your take on the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, and the fact that Gluttony doesn't just like a lot of food, but a lot of EVERYTHING - it was a great subversion of a cliche and I think it adds more character. I also enjoyed where they questioned the appearance of non-humans, if they just chose how they looked or stayed that way forever. Anyways, good work!
lilyflower chapter 15 . 6/19/2010
I'm pretty new to fanfiction, so I've not read many stories, but this is definately a good one. Please update soon, I NEED to know what happens next.
Dark Secret1 chapter 15 . 4/24/2010
I was wondering if the interview with Fazekas and Butters, will change your storyline.

The idea with the horsemen's cars is interesting. I hope you'll reveal to some extend why people are drawn to them. Sam has a hard time ... but I enjoy it *lol*

Please update soon :)
Sunlit-Oceans chapter 15 . 4/11/2010
I quite enjoy the storyline of this story! Please update soon im wondring what happens next D
Magic10 chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
Please update soon, I’m addicted to this story. By the way I thought it was clever putting Morgan in the Ninth Circle or hell as he betrayed Sam. I had to log out to re-comment on this chapter.
magic10 chapter 14 . 1/21/2010
I always thought that if Morgan escaped he would first target Sam’s friends, just to make him suffer more. This is a brilliant chapter I can’t wait for the next one.
101spacemonkey chapter 14 . 1/21/2010
so the slight OOC will all be explained... interesting! :)
magic10 chapter 12 . 1/19/2010
Yes please. I would love this to be a trilogy. That is unless you want to make it a series in that case don’t make a trilogy make a series.
magic10 chapter 13 . 1/19/2010
This is a brilliant story. Please update soon.
TheKelsieGrim chapter 13 . 12/22/2009
Woot for the update! Another great chapter. Especially liked the part with the Devil & Dante's inferno, very in character & very enjoyable. Eagerly awaiting your next.
Wonderland-fae chapter 12 . 12/18/2009
Very good so far - please update soon
101spacemonkey chapter 11 . 12/6/2009
zachary? woah
catko chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
I like how you use the first-person for Sam, it makes it so much easier to understand what is going on with him. So happy you are still writing for Reaper!

Hope you are well. Stop by reaperdmv sometime, we miss you!
Saico chapter 10 . 11/25/2009
I like all the colorful mythology that you've worked into your fic. All those secrets and conspirations are very interesting.

Are we to assume that Seth's plans for Sam have take over his original mission to capture escaped souls? Is he Sam's new 'owner'?

I just wish Sam could do something else than following the whims of the demons like a cork in a sea tempest. Not that he could confront them, that wouldn't fit the theme, but that he could make their plans run less smoothly. That's something I missed in the original series too.
101spacemonkey chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
I love all the names... Hade, War, Seth etc :)