Reviews for Sugar Coated Lies
Well, the story was good while it lasted. I'm guessing it's gonna remain a forever unfinished work of art since you've obviously had time to update it (other fanfics), but haven't done so in three years. Welp stuff happens, but still.. not even a note? Harsh
I don't think it was really all that rushed. That's how life goes - somewhat slow into routine, and then suddenly everything happens at nce and you're scrambling to catch up
Awesome! I really like that mix
Guest chapter 24 . 3/5/2016
Continue plz it's been over 3 years
alone.together.us.you chapter 24 . 6/17/2015
Um. I know it's been years, but are you going to continue this? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO!
EmptySurface chapter 8 . 1/5/2015
It's just really... not quite annoying, but maybe irking? Yeah, let's go with that. Irking, that you've placed Ed in a modern high school when this is supposed to play out in the early 20th century. So, yeah...
FayeTheBitch chapter 24 . 7/4/2014
Your last update was two years ago. I wish you'd finish this! It's just the story I've been looking for to read!
FayeTheBitch chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
My guess is that Havoc's back hurts because he's old as well as a war veteran.
LDK chapter 24 . 5/14/2014
Awesome fic! I love the suspense in it, and it really feels like things might start coming together soon! I like what you've done with Ed's character, he seems more mature and soldier-like, yet still undeniably Ed. I feel like he is a bit wimpy in this fic, but I guess him being strong and powerful is over-amplified when it comes to anything alchemical. Thanks for writing this story, I can't wait for more!
alchemyfreak42 chapter 24 . 4/9/2014
UPDATED!
Echodust20299 chapter 24 . 3/30/2014
I started reading your fanfic back in 2009. Lost it, and just recently found it again. I was very happy to find it again because it has been on my mind for years. I look forward to future chapters from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
it's spelled Fuhrer, not Furher. German doesn't use English grammar...
Latias876 chapter 24 . 10/13/2013
When's the next chapter gonna be out?
Optimusa chapter 24 . 9/26/2013
More times a gazillion
Fi Suki Saki chapter 24 . 9/10/2013
Please Update! Continue! Don't drop it!

I love fic like this! Ed in undercover mission as 'normal' school teenager with one of those three( Roy Riza Jean) as his parent! And how he act hard to act like 'normal' teenager surrounded by other teenager, was interesting to watch/read! ;)

I hope the mission end well...! I'm worried after all... #smiled weakly