Reviews for I
Moon over Rainbow chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This is the first self-cest fic I ever read and yea, I was pretty confused. I understood most of it at the end without the notes, though. . .Still had to re-read it over maybe three times :p.

And finally: /michie2/illust/shiki_kura_ryu_
QueenPara chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I love this. Absolutely love it. It's so twisted and beautiful at the same time... And I love how you ended it. It just fits so perfectly... 33 I don't know what more I could say... except this story needs moar reviews and moar faves!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/8/2010

Rainbow Platypus chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I'm not going to say much except that this is one of the best things I've ever read. I don't even know where to begin...everything was perfect about this, you caught the sense of insanity and confusion and pain so brilliantly, it was breath-taking to read.

If you ever write more of anything like this I'll be the first to read it. )
test subject nine chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Hi, it's Gwnne from DeviantART. C:

I already expressed my love for this story, but I wanted to come back and reinforce it. This is just... really amazing, and I can't even write a review worthy of it.
Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 11/28/2009 D8 I'm... I'm awed. I don't have my words right now. I don't think I'll have them later, just take these for the moment. This is amazing! I never really was a big fan of Claus and or the Masked Man, but I was always a sucker for selfcest. Hehe. Well, after this, I have a little more appreciation towards the guy. Guys? Guy.

I also really like what you did with the Pigmasks. They were cool. Nwehe.
The Exile chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
it messed with my head. i like it.
KamirouBa chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I don't like self-cest or twin-cest (it kinda looses the point to me when both characters look the same *laughs*), but I really like Claus, so I gave this a read. I remember browsing through it on dA!

It's very well-written, and the way you described emotions was very convincing. It's also always nice to see other people's views on the Pigmask army (they're such a strange mixture of creepyness & goofyness)

The end kinda left me on a cliff-hanger, though, so it'd be interesting if you write a continuation or something!

Good fic