Reviews for I Will
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Robin again dead:) do you being clever you think? Stupid! Stupid author!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
Are you mad? Murderer Guy is alive and fighter for justice Robin is dead with brave Kate? Complete rubbish
Aviatress chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
My favourite couple too... Brilliant story :D
StolenSouls chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
PrincessSYS chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
AMAZING! Please update soon!
CaptainBecker chapter 7 . 10/21/2009
So happy you kept Guy alive here, I cried when he died in the series and of course I want Meg and Guy to get married
Dzana chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
I really like your story! And gladly I found a one with Meg and Guy. For I should say I wasn't interested in whole the BBC series and the only one episode I've seen was the 09/3. I was also glad for the 1st chapter cause I could now understand more of the dialogues between the two of them - in the movie. I'm not English native speaker and even I adored Meg (or the actress) I didn't catch all the words.

I have only one comment to your nice style of writing. I don't like using "OK" in the text for this term doesn't fit the contemporary language, I suppose. It is rather modern word. See here: en./wiki/Okay
SephyRose611 chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
I love this story, Guy and Meg deserve to be together.

If you are going to kill someone I'd suggest Kate, I can't stand her. Please not Guy, Meg or Tuck
CaptainBecker chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
Don't kill Guy. If you kill anyone let it be Little John or Kate as those are the characters that I never liked although it was more with John, his acting that I didn't like.
CaptainBecker chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Again, great. Yay Guy won't die, I cried when he did in the series :)
CaptainBecker chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Again really good and am looking forward to more.

One little niggle, there are no gaps between scene changes, I wasn't sure if this had happened when it came up on the screen or if there hadn't been any breaks anyway. If you want to include scene changes you could write a little line of x's or RHRHRH etc. :)

Really liked the 'Meg, I kind of like you too’ Guy smiled.
kristina44 chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
NICE! Keep going! And this line from Kate? I just had to fill in my own line from Meg, after it. What do you think?

‘How about Gisborne’s dog?’ Kate replied.

"Well, I guess that'd make you Robin's bitch," snapped back Meg.

Yeah, I REALLY can't stand Kate. What a one-note, repulsive little character, as written. Pity the poor actress.
Cindy4806 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
This chappie as very OK! Please please let Meg stay with Guy, they desperately need each other.

Loved this bit [ Quote] He felt the heat of where she had kissed him, his skin felt like it was on fire, and he wanted to do it again. And they would when he returned from York he told himself.[ Quote] See they must be together for all our sakes ! ;)
tevrocks chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
I am really enjoying this, please write more.
CaptainBecker chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Yay she's alive, I really did think she was a good influence on Guy. Anyway I am interested to see how you will create the relationship between Guy and Meg and Robin and Guy