Reviews for You Are Loved Don't Give Up
JadedLights07 chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Such a beautiful story :) Tanksyou for writing it :)
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
i love this pairing! great job!
The Glowing Mischief chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
So sad. I 3 Sirius and Marlene stories. This is a great story but soooooo sad. *cry*
Stormystars chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
Aww thats so sad. I want to cry! The whole story they were cute together! Then at the end Marlene died. Not that I didn't expect it. Poor Sirius

!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 8 . 6/14/2010
This chapter makes me want to kill myself. Just so you know. For the other people who are reading this who are not you, I am not actually contemplating suicide, btw. That's just how I talk, as you know, margar. :P

Great chapter. I love this story, even though Marlene died. :'(

**cries**

MARLEEEEEEEEEEENEEE!
isigirl chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
oh what a sad last chapter. overall i thought your story was really cute and well writen. good job. also, i love the song too!
elfling14 chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
So I had a reading error... When Sirius says, "I think there's something wrong, Mars" I somehow managed to read "I think there's something wrong ON Mars" and I spent a few good minutes trying to figure out what Mars had to do with Marlene's doing homework in the Common Room (because obviously this is pre-Trelawny, so something on Mars isn't going to make dastardly things happen to homework haha).

When Marlene asks if Sirius just came from the kitchens, is she implying that the house elves gave him firewhiskey?
elfling14 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Oh wow. I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall if anyone ever had the knuts to send Walburga Black a Howler. Best idea EVER!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
“It depends.” Marlene said slowly.

“On?” Sirius looked amused.

“On whether or not this curse you’re talking about is going to effect your hair.” Marlene replied. “Because I, for one, won’t be able to survive eternity with you crying about what you might consider bad hair.”

LOL. I love Marlene. She's awesome.

Great chapter. I 3 it.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
“Well, no. I don’t know that. But what does it really matter right now?” Marlene said. “You’ve got me, and I’m not about to cut you out of my life. You’re stuck with me.”

Aww, I love Marlene. :D :D :D

Great chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
"Marlene," Sirius said, shaking his head at her. "When will you learn? The Ministry is full of idiots. Haven’t we already established that they work off of a policy of pure bribery?"

That's a wise observation right there. LOL.

Great chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Marlene ignored him. "And Remus had an interesting story to tell me when I asked him where you were. Apparently, you got a rather ominous-looking letter this morning, which you did not open immediately, instead abandoned your breakfast and left the Great Hall rather suddenly with no explanation for where you were going, even though your concerned friends did ask. And, rather loudly, or so I’m told."

"Remus is a rather good storyteller." Sirius acknowledged. "He should look into a career in it."

I 3 Sirius. And Marlene. Can't forget Marlene. Great chapter! :D :D :D
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
"There’s always hope, Sirius." Marlene said, trying to comfort him, but knowing all the while it wouldn’t work. "Look at Andromeda. I think she turned out wonderfully after the way she was raised. Maybe when Regulus gets older he’ll meet a girl and fall madly in love with her and find out that she’s a muggleborn and decide he doesn’t care about all of that blood purity madness and then run away with her to get married and then have a kid with his muggleborn wife."

"And get disowned." Sirius added dryly. "That’s awfully optimistic of you, you know."

hahaha. I just love the way Sirius said that.

Great chapter! (look I am finally reading your updates, go me!)
wandamarie chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
it was a good one thank you cant want to read the next chapter thanks
Beth5572 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009