Reviews for 48 Hours
I first read this in 2011 when I started writing. You guys were honestly my first inspiration to try writing fan fiction of my own. Almost 6 years later I'm writing my own original stories and they've improved over the years (a good thing too haha). I found this in a really old file and I decided to re-read it. Still as awesome as I remember it :3

Anyway, thank you so much for inspiring me and for being awesome. I hope your grown-up lives are going well. :)
MispeldNayms chapter 3 . 3/13
Fabulous!
MispeldNayms chapter 2 . 3/13
Omygods you actually thought about everything! This is the best body switch fic I've ever read. "3"
MispeldNayms chapter 1 . 3/13
Ohgods, Sabrina's 'You're in my body' made all of us either faint of get a nosebleed. XD
die. in. hell.
midnightwhispers27609 chapter 3 . 2/24/2015
okay...sdfjlzi uvign. you are amazzing. keep writing girl!
hiya chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
That story was hilarious, especially that last chapter. I couldn't stop laughing :) I hope you guys write a lot more stories like this.
lu40953 chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Oh gosh! I loved your story :3 it was so cute and hilarious.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Oh Puck. Lololololololololololololololollololololooll! XD XD XD P
smaritepants chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This is hilarious! I love this story!
SkiaRaito chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Oh my gosh! I'm sneak reading this at 140 am and this story has almost Horton me caught like, 50 times with me bursting out laughing!
hockeybrat26 chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Awesome story! It was really funny and well connected and put together. Thank you for being one of the few people who finish their stories.
RedRosesLove chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Omigosh i love this book,its just a little innappropriate but not too much and its the most hilarious Sister Grimm fanfic i have ever read,it shows what Puck and Sabrina both have to go through in life every day

-RedRosesLove(forgot to sign into account)
raisa864 chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
This story is amazing, there are no words to describe how literally awesome your writing is. By reading this, you kinda made points of the character that I never really fully realized or empathized with like puck's loneliness and Sabrina's magic addiction. The character development flowed very smoothly as well as their relationship (the cutest thing in the world.) Keep writing!
Smartblueladybug chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
This was really good and hilarious!