Reviews for 48 Hours
midnightwhispers27609 chapter 3 . 2/24
okay...sdfjlzi uvign. you are amazzing. keep writing girl!
hiya chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
That story was hilarious, especially that last chapter. I couldn't stop laughing :) I hope you guys write a lot more stories like this.
lu40953 chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Oh gosh! I loved your story :3 it was so cute and hilarious.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Oh Puck. Lololololololololololololololollololololooll! XD XD XD P
smaritepants chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This is hilarious! I love this story!
stormbringer9001 chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Oh my gosh! I'm sneak reading this at 140 am and this story has almost Horton me caught like, 50 times with me bursting out laughing!
hockeybrat26 chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Awesome story! It was really funny and well connected and put together. Thank you for being one of the few people who finish their stories.
RedRosesLove chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Omigosh i love this book,its just a little innappropriate but not too much and its the most hilarious Sister Grimm fanfic i have ever read,it shows what Puck and Sabrina both have to go through in life every day

-RedRosesLove(forgot to sign into account)
raisa864 chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
This story is amazing, there are no words to describe how literally awesome your writing is. By reading this, you kinda made points of the character that I never really fully realized or empathized with like puck's loneliness and Sabrina's magic addiction. The character development flowed very smoothly as well as their relationship (the cutest thing in the world.) Keep writing!
Smartblueladybug chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
This was really good and hilarious!
dramionesweetysan chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Hey !
At first I didn't know what to expect of your story as I've read a lot about Puck/Sabrina switching bodies.. but this one is by far the best i've read. I really enjoyed it :) !
AngelGirl569 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
SO FUNNY. love it so far, and I simply adore the line,
"Get him, Sabrina!" Puck said fiercely. "You can take him!"
LOLOLOLOL
Cookie Monstaaa chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Oh mai gawd, that was amazing. :3
You get a free virtual cookie for your awesomeness, and the awesomeness of the story. Puckabrina 3

Cookie Monstaaa

;3
AquaHummingbird chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
I cannot tell you how many times I got up and walked away or turned the screen black and threw the device I was reading on somewhere else! Sometimes I even squealed or shrieked quietly and I was the one turning red! But awesome story! By the way, This is LittleBlueRidingHood, I just changed my name because of a spelling error and because I wanted to use a nickname everyone called me when I was little(well, littler).
creamychocpudding786 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
BEST PUCKABRINA FANFIC EVER! Oh my god, this story was funny, sweet, cute and just was amazing! Keep on writing you guys!