Reviews for Facebook Friends
Nikki1219 chapter 8 . 7/17
I lovey he is so sweet!
Nikki1219 chapter 7 . 7/17
I love them, they are so cute!
Evelyne-raconte chapter 19 . 6/30
It was a real pleasure to read Facebook Friends, I had a great time following B and E through those chapters of yours. Thank you.
Did rose and em get back together
116jeff chapter 5 . 4/21
All Along The Watchtower. Hallelujah. In Bloom (love Sturgill Simpson's version).
litmajoronleave chapter 17 . 4/1
The thing is - while I skipped chapters and know what's going on - it's a wonder to me how these two are in love, and love deeply, and apparently only each other, and stay away for many, many years.
litmajoronleave chapter 13 . 3/30
Huge effin smile here!
litmajoronleave chapter 12 . 3/27
Lol, shes a real piece of work, that Bella. I am lolling because her stubborn, self-absorbed self is really annoying. I'm with Alice and Rosalie here. She "completely overeacted" and I dont care how insecure her life has made her, but "someone needs to school this sanctimonious little (dot dot dot)." Sure, maybe theres a grand plan for the unfriending, but her Imnotgoingtoforgiveyouyetspeciallysinceeveryoneistellingmeishould act will further hurt what is already a broken-hearted Edward.
litmajoronleave chapter 11 . 3/27
It's such a guy thing, to omit or withhold information that they know would piss off their GFs. Still, in this Bella version, Edward is correct in his assessment that Bella will only doubt everything, sabotage everything. That's the girl thing (mostly, if we want drama).
litmajoronleave chapter 4 . 3/24
These two are killing me! Adorbs.
litmajoronleave chapter 1 . 3/24
Haha! Love it. Been so long since I read an Edward-Bella fic. Great first chapter!
Best cover - Sound of silence by Disturbed
boopgirl chapter 19 . 2/24
Loved it
twimoma chapter 19 . 2/22
Love, love, Loved this story. It was wonderful. So many ups and downs and heart fails. Wonderful
ClaceLover08 chapter 18 . 2/18
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together & i am happy that Bella & Edward are having a Beautiful Baby Boy
3,714 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »