Reviews for Facebook Friends
GODDAMNIT IM FUXKING SOBBING

AGAIN

WHYYY AM I SO EMOTIONAL
Lafemmevegeta chapter 19 . 8/26
Wonderful storyline and well written. I am glad Bella evolved even if it took a misunderstanding to finalize her growth. Thank you
flanduslover1 chapter 19 . 6/18
I absolutely love this
Great story. The only complaint I have is what happened with rose and em. Are they broken up or married
orchidluv chapter 1 . 5/30
I have such a love hate for this story. Youre an amazing writer but I Hate that they spent 5 years dancing. Alot of it feels so rushed. Its implied they didnt date, but realistically, did they really spend 5 years celibate?
orchidluv chapter 1 . 5/30
Ah! Its only a few hours distance! whyyyy
orchidluv chapter 14 . 5/30
I love Edward's old world charm, even as a modern day 17 year old boy. And Bellas entrance? Frickin heck yeah!
orchidluv chapter 13 . 5/30
Dang. Alice's reaction was a bit much lol
orchidluv chapter 13 . 5/30
Thank god for Charlies POV. I was thinking the same thing!
orchidluv chapter 8 . 5/29
Charlie is flucking amazingggggg!
orchidluv chapter 6 . 5/29
This is so fantastic
FourShot411 chapter 19 . 5/17
That was an awesome story! I loved it! Thank you so much for posting it! It made my day!
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 18 . 5/5
Absolutely loved it! :)
Ailee H chapter 18 . 4/9
OH MY HEART. I love when he said that Bella was the only woman for him. Oh my heart. It really broke it when I found out they remained friends from before; but yeah, it allowed them to grow on their own and not despise each other but I'm SUPER GLAD AND THANKFUL that they found their way back to each other and knew that they were for each other. I am in need of more futuretakes of these two; or even their reunion or wedding or any of the fluff we missed. Thank you for this! I'm glad to have stumbled upon this story.
3,672 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »